Reviews for Trust
scifiromance chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved this! :) Great writing!
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love this! It's beautifully written and you've captured the characters spot on. I remember wondering how T'Pol would go about telling Jon about that mindmeld, being so private, and you made it perfectly reasonable for her to open up and admit what happened. Jon's thoughts through the piece are great, his anger at Tolaris, trying to restrain himself for T'Pol's sake, his manipulation of Tolaris. I particularly liked the lines "He didn't fire. But he never stopped wishing that he could have."

A lovely story that fits perfectly into the episode. I'm very glad I stumbled across it; thanks for writing!
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Nice.

I like ST:E a fanfic more than the tv series itself :-)
vfergus chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Beautifully written word by word... Oh why, oh why...weren't you the writer to this episode? The rating would have been Great! I would be jumping up for joy!
asearcher chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was simply...beautiful. Thank you.
evcake chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Thanks for a new story! I always like to read your work.
panfriedcatfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I loved this! This is the start of the relationship that Jon and T'Pol should have had! They were robbed, i tell you! Well done and keep it up!
dennisud chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
A nice l;ittle one-shot that fits the canon quite well and with the inclusion of the actual events makes this even more poinant!

Nice job!

dennisud
volley chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
A wonderful added scene! Thank you for sharing. You did well to fill in the gap left by the program. I could really feel Archer's anger and T'Pol's anguish and confusion.