Reviews for Death Is Eternal
andromida1964 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hi, I can't figure out how to p m you or anyone for that matter although I am good at replying to them...I am looking for a beta for my stories will you please contact me? My name is Diane. Thank You
Twilightrulz101 chapter 22 . 10/19/2009
This is really good!
Kenai52503 chapter 22 . 3/6/2009
I love the story! But why leave it at such a cliffie? PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
OME NO BELLA! lol Update soon pleasee! x3
Shiba-san chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
Did Bella see Jasmine? Please Update!
yumi2482 chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
awesomde.
XXDarkXAngelXX chapter 22 . 7/19/2008
Awesome story update soon.

**DarkAngel**
edwardsgirl15 chapter 22 . 7/9/2008
girl you impress me every time you write another chapter! I look forward to reading your chapters every time! you are incredible!

Love you,

Edwardsgirl15
iforgotmyname chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Hehe, I'm not gonna do five... Surely someone else can pick up the other two! I think others already have.

Hurry up with the chapter will ya! Please? I'd be totally insane this was all I had to occupy myself with on this site... but I really like DIE! (Did you notice that those are the initials of your story? So kewl...)

iforgotmyname chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
I wasn't kidding when I said I'd type five reviews.

Okay, yeah, it really didn't make sense for Bella to be in the party searching in the mountains... but, seeing as B. thought of how odd that was herself, you made the oddness of the situation fit in the story by drawing attention to it. Does that make sense? It does to me. I think.

iforgotmyname chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Okay, yeah I do get the irony of your little "cliffhanger." Bella fell off the cliff... or that's what you want us to think. You're so unexpected! I ALSO have a feeling that what B. saw in the cave was not Jasmine... but it definitely could be, I guess.

Gah, hurry up! If I post five reviews, will that count as enough for you to post the next chapter? It BETTER! Cuz that's what I'll do!

animallover0109 chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
OMG! Is Jasmine hurt? Is that what she saw? Plez update soon!
CullensAreForever chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
FJEFGAEJGB;IEGNJEHGIAENG;DHG;SDGN

GAH

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?

THATS CLIFFHANGER OVERKILL

wow that was aweomse you need to update as soon as possible!

this is aweosme

UPDATE!
Paulomy chapter 22 . 6/21/2008
omg i loved this chapter

post more soon!