Reviews for Kissing The Groom
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
So sweet! I felt like she was testing their commitment to each other before she said yes but with your AN about her last words I am not so sure. I figured they were just so happy to have their union that they were getting their joy out first before they picked up the hitae-ate. Oh and now I see I just pretty much said what you said didn't I lol - they put their love before the village.
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
You go guys! Liked how determined they were! I know Tsunade is trying to be the voice of reason, but she comes across as a little *itchy. Great job!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow! You stoll my breath away when the were going to give up being shinobi. I could feel my own anger when Tsunade told them no at first. Great plot and great twist. Do you have any more material? Thanks for a great rtead.
Debbo Kakashi Hatake chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
THIS IS GREAT.

One of the best fics! YAY! Love you for this! KakaIru rocks to high hell! D

Cya!

Debbo Kakashi Hatake D
Loreto W chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
T_T Hi! snif! T_T I hope you are fine

My name is Loreto I don't speak english because I'm from Chile so I speak spanish. However I can understand english very well when I read it!

Oh I'm a crazy KakaIru fan and this story it was so beautiful! I have read a lot of stories! Really! I sweat it, but this is the most wonderful one shot that I've ever read! Really T_T It was so so beautiful that It made me cry T_T snif!

I loved it, so sweet, so cute, so nice, so romantic the best one shot that I've ever read it!

So what can I say you? You are one of the best KakaIru fics writer, your descriptions are amazing, your stories are nice! And your writing skills are the best! Thank you very much for this magnific story
TeenagersScareMe chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This is such a sweet story, one can almost never find anything that touches Kakashi and Iruka's feelings, and the one's I've read don't compare to this. All i can say is that it's really really sweet

are you going to continue this? Or is it completely done?
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was rather cute. I liked it. Tsunade was kind of a bitch in this story. I liked how they both took off their forehead protectors at once.
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Excellent read _ One of my favourites from you so far :D
Onikasam chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Man, that was beautiful. You had me going there with Tsunande's good arguments. I was think 'Man, that sucks!' Loved the happy ending,though.
hink chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
loved it. i loved that you had them put each other over everything else, even their duties as ninja. it's beautiful and realistic. you would do anything for the one you truly love. hell naruto and even sakura (though it was more guilt and stupidity on her part) were practically willing to become missing nin to get sasuke back. this was great.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I loved it!
lo chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was cool, nice job.
probablynotreturning chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow. That was really well-written. I loved it and all of the symbolism you used. Great job! _
Light Catastrophe chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow. That was really amazing. I loved it a lot. They are such a cute couple.
InspireInspireInspire chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
One of your best most definatly