Reviews for Need
AMAZING JOB I LOVE THIS!
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Nice.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh boy. Do you have any idea of just how perfect your stories are? I can barely find fault with them!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hehe nice fic
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really liked this, although I wouldn't have minded a sequel. :P
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love this! their UST is great
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Looool...that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was awesome! :) you should write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Could you write a sequel to this one?
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha, that was a great last line! And I also like the title, it fits in nicely!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love, love, love it! I loce it when Draco has the upper hand ;) Short, sweet, and perfect! Well worth a favourite.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
;) awesome
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved Draco in this. He was perfectly annoying and snarky. I completely buy into his dialogue here. Fab.
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Draco you evil manipulative bastard. Taking advantage of Harry's feelings. Well. Sort of. Ah, and poor Harry. I know what it's like to find somebody attractive who really REALLY shouldn't find attractive.

BAHAHAHA "He crazily wondered if one could die from a combination of shame and ecstasy." I wonder too, my dear Harry. I wonder if he'll now be careful to phrase your words more carefully, instead of saying something like "I need you" that can easily be twisted and come back to bite you in the ass. Lord knows I very much enjoy doing that, even though it's kind of mean, but that's the evil bitch I am. I don't do it frequently though. It just helps me have a little fun with certain people.

Yet another great little story, I really really really really really really really really really really liked it. I hope that's enough reallys. I can't describe it much and reason out why I like it, but I do and I hope that's enough for you :)