Reviews for Something Blue
starlight2twilight chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This subdued my I GET BY craving, for oh, three seconds. Get crackin' on this. :)

Seriously, I this this this is a GREAT verse. Come on.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I absolutely loved this when I read it (forever ago) until I got to the end. Then I cried. You're amazing.
Missi Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Okay, so I'm sitting here reading this and I keep laughing insanely every minute or so at something in here- I don't know why, I just do- and my brother's in the room looking at me like I'm spastic. Therefore I must thank you for your story. _ Very much enjoyable. (I should mention that I love the twins)

Missi
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
haha! Okay, honestly, I was swayed to read this because I needed to read something by you. While scrolling down I encountered this and since this is an off shoot of "I Get By" I figured it'll do until you update. It's good but it's no "I Get By"...gragh! :)

By the way, I'm super wanting this silver bracelt costing over $100 just because there are playing card suits. I'm such a fangirl...

miss your writing!
Elirrina chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Canon in D. Yay! Some of my music major friends who play for weddings detest the song and want to ban it from all future ceremonies.

This is a great short piece!
ice illuser chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
pretty cool...poor remy.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Interesting one-shot. Poor Remy, and stupid Bobby. lol Can't wait for chapter 7, get it up soon por favor!

Chica
KariHermione chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Thank you!

wonderful story!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*happy noises!*

oh huzzah, an update from you. this absolutely made my day. a day when i was lounging about and feeling utterly unproductive... but reading this actually provided some sense of purpose to my day. so thanks for that. :)

so, as usual, i want to take your remy and hug him so hard that his eyes bulge out. it's just some crazy reflexive reaction that he prompts from me, seriously. he was so adorably hopeful, with his overactive imagination, and then stupid bobby garbageface had to ruin all that... GRR. that 'possessive glare' of bobby's made me want to smack him. and then remy watching them dance? he really is a glutton for punishment, ain't he? what a poor muffin. *hugs*

anyhoo, as always... absolutely fab. and this makes me even more twitchy for more of 'i get by'... here's hoping it'll keep swimming along rather nicely so some badgering won't be necessary... ;)