Reviews for The Worst Lies
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
very nice.

i liked it a lot. well written and great character analysis.
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Your story caught me by surprise, too. It's ACTUALLY good, lol! There are so few Simone fics and I'm glad the one that I found was exceptional.
Incognito chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
More Simone/Peter fics must be written. She is perfect for him and he for her!
allatraka chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This story was so amazing. I love how it weaved in and out of the show's storyline, giving a background for all that happened to Simone. You really delved into her character, giving weight to her relationship with each of the other characters in her life, and I found it interesting that they were all men, especially since I've regarded Simone as the most refined (maybe that's not the word, maybe I should say elegant) or in control woman on the show, aside from Mrs. Petrelli. I also love how this story was about her, not Peter or Isaac, but her and her thoughts and feelings. Once again, it was just great. I hope you write more, because there aren't many Simone fics out there. And thanks, I really enjoyed reading it.
Amaryllis Estyre chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
...I think I just died a little bit inside.

That was /incredible/. Last part gave me chills like nothing else... God, I'm incoherent! XD Suffice it to say that this was a work of genius; very, very, very nice.
linaerys chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is such an amazing view of Simone. It rings very true and makes me feel for her.