Reviews for Legacies Die Hard
andjelija.nenic chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Pink ranger 13 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
It's a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Han is so spot on... love it!
JasonDragonwing chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Nooooo that's a horrible way to end it! Please finish this the plot is good! Update?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
please update!
guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Are you ever going to update? I love the story and would love to read it until the end! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Ohhh...love this. I hope you come back to finish this someday.
JackFrost23 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Update please
Senjuto chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Please update this story, it has been well over two years since you update and this story is was one of the most promising time-travel Star Wars stories. If you are not continuing it, let someone adopt it. If not, just remove the story from
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
heh.. sounds like everything is gonna go to hell soon.

Anakin really needs to get himself a lightsaber, find some synthetic crystals to construct himself a new one..

eh maybe get himself a purple one, or just a blue one like before, or even a red one like his future counterpart.

so far, i am loving the story. not one of the best, but still pretty good.

eh out of 5 stars... i give it...4.
citylights319 chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
AMAZING!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Lol wow, what a decidedly evil spot to end a chapter... especially from a story you haven't updated in a year! XD But I can't really talk, can I? Anyway, great job so far! Although I'm not holding my breath, I look forward for an update! :)
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
awesome story please update soon i cnat wait to read what happens next.
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
XD! Take that... force great story