Reviews for Legacies Die Hard
guest chapter 13 . 3/3
Are you ever going to update? I love the story and would love to read it until the end! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Ohhh...love this. I hope you come back to finish this someday.
JackFrost23 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Update please
Senjuto chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Please update this story, it has been well over two years since you update and this story is was one of the most promising time-travel Star Wars stories. If you are not continuing it, let someone adopt it. If not, just remove the story from
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
heh.. sounds like everything is gonna go to hell soon.

Anakin really needs to get himself a lightsaber, find some synthetic crystals to construct himself a new one..

eh maybe get himself a purple one, or just a blue one like before, or even a red one like his future counterpart.

so far, i am loving the story. not one of the best, but still pretty good.

eh out of 5 stars... i give it...4.
citylights319 chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
AMAZING!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Lol wow, what a decidedly evil spot to end a chapter... especially from a story you haven't updated in a year! XD But I can't really talk, can I? Anyway, great job so far! Although I'm not holding my breath, I look forward for an update! :)
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
awesome story please update soon i cnat wait to read what happens next.
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
XD! Take that... force great story
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Hello, I have found and just read your fic,
It is a superb history, I hope that you did not abondonnée it if not which damage.
and that
you would not delay with poster the continuation and if possible the end.
I hope that all the world will leave yourself there living at the end your history. , I hope that you found the inspiration since 2008 because this history is marvellous is deserved an end.
Thank you for your answer, and for your fiction.
ltak2003 chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Great story! Hope you consider finishing it on the near future. Thank you!
freakyanimegal chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Lot of out-of-characterness. that and I doubt that Leia and Luke we'd be able to come to grips with that so easily...other than that, however, I really like it. n.n Though I can't see Luke being tempted with power...to protect his family, yes, but not power...

I'd like to see an update soon. n.n
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
No Luke dont do it
Dawnmist 11 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Wow, just... WOW! This story is incridible! The best time travel story I've ever read! Please update soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next! Great work! (
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Great, twisted story and chapter.

Anymore?