Reviews for Someday We'll Know
Amy chapter 1 . 4/5
I thought it was FANTASTIC! (you get the reference). I feel like you captured the characters very well, especially the Doctor when it came to the TARDIS dying. I LUVED IT!
matt smith is my chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Did he ask her to marry him
Pinayako2020 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That's so adorable _
holz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Your writing is beautifully done x
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was a happy story :)
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very nice!

I'm so happy for them.

And I love the TARDIS congratulating them!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
awwk .
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in the 'Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' Community! Yay!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)
Looby Chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Omgoshh. That was so sweet.

Like, really really sweet "
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Ha! I so buy the TARDIS throwing Rose a Welcome Back party with paper hats and everything. Anyway, very beautiful story. Made me want to listen to that song. Thanks for posting.
adorkable3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
The original version of the song by the New Radicals is a bazillion times better than the Mandy Moore one. I insist that you find it.

Fic is so cute. I feel very warm and fluffy now, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Yay for reunion!fic!
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*grins manically*

Oh oh oh oh the cuteness!

*squees*

if only that could happen!
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ow i love it its so sweet!i saw the lots of snoging and rose and the doctor's name and i said to myself ow anything with rose and the doctor snoging thats my kind of story;) lol this was supper cute and i like that song and the reason i didnt say love is because i love alot of things and well i cannt go and saying i love the song but ive been saying that to much today! and im just going on and on and on and youre saying SHUT-UP!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is so good and that film was brilliant-really sad though.

It was a few years ago that I watched that film so I can't quite remember the song.
SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was absolutely beautiful! I love that movie so much, I always cry at the end of the movie when Landon's at the dock and he's like, "Jamie's love was like the wind, I can't see it, but I can feel it." That part is just so awesome. I really think that this song fits those two, nice story!