Reviews for Someday We'll Know
Fox chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
So cute... T-T TEARS OF JOY! I can literally imagine this actually happening in the show. But it probably never will... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO ROSE!? Well. At least fanfiction will go on and ooonnnn.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I thought it was FANTASTIC! (you get the reference). I feel like you captured the characters very well, especially the Doctor when it came to the TARDIS dying. I LUVED IT!
matt smith is my chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Did he ask her to marry him
Pinayako2020 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That's so adorable _
holz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Your writing is beautifully done x
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was a happy story :)
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very nice!

I'm so happy for them.

And I love the TARDIS congratulating them!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
awwk .
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in the 'Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' Community! Yay!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)
Looby Chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Omgoshh. That was so sweet.

Like, really really sweet "
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Ha! I so buy the TARDIS throwing Rose a Welcome Back party with paper hats and everything. Anyway, very beautiful story. Made me want to listen to that song. Thanks for posting.
adorkable3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
The original version of the song by the New Radicals is a bazillion times better than the Mandy Moore one. I insist that you find it.

Fic is so cute. I feel very warm and fluffy now, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Yay for reunion!fic!
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*grins manically*

Oh oh oh oh the cuteness!

if only that could happen!
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ow i love it its so sweet!i saw the lots of snoging and rose and the doctor's name and i said to myself ow anything with rose and the doctor snoging thats my kind of story;) lol this was supper cute and i like that song and the reason i didnt say love is because i love alot of things and well i cannt go and saying i love the song but ive been saying that to much today! and im just going on and on and on and youre saying SHUT-UP!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is so good and that film was brilliant-really sad though.

It was a few years ago that I watched that film so I can't quite remember the song.