Reviews for The Jungle
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Okay, usually I don't review until the very end of a story, but I just have to say this: Your introduction was amazing, just absolutley perfect. And in this first chapter, you have created intrigue, not so much that the reader is completely lost, but enough to make them want to read more. All in all, so far, it's the best High School Musical fic I've found. Excellent start!
dakotablu chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
This is an AMAZING story! It makes me cry and it really gets under my skin. You are obviously a wonderful writer with am amazing vocabulary and I REALLY hope you finish this very soon!
look at the stars chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
This is incredibly well written. Love the story. Especially the tiny bit of Traylor.
socialitegirl chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
U sure have writing skills, u got me totally hooked.
long island lolita chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
I don't think I've ever reviewed this. I'm regretting that. This has been one of my favorite fanfictions ever since I began reading it. I apologize for never doing so. :P

You never added the last chapter! -hint- lol.

This is still a fantastic story. Thank you.
beachbumyeahh chapter 15 . 12/26/2007
Oh My God. It's really brilliant. I'm totally speechless. I think this is the best fic I've ever read. It's so powerful, so real, it's just simply amazing. I loved it.
That Vintage Dress chapter 15 . 10/22/2007
This story is perfect, beyond that. It's the best damn example that anyone in the HSM section could give of the anti-Disney. I don't think old Diz ever got real life. :P

I love it, I love the way you've written it and I love the paths you've choosen for your characters. I can't wait to read more-this is one of those stories that will haunt me for the rest of the day. Fantastic.

-TVD
moseph chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
Crying worse than ever now. I hate that I can't swear. You are so very, very good.
moseph chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
Ah, that last part made me cry again!

Poor, sweet Jason.
moseph chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
I'm... whoa. That is... whoa.

That actually made me tear up, that was so intense.

You are so incredibly talented. And you scare me a little bit, but in a good way!
pray for hope chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
wow.

this is amazingly AMAZINGLY intense.

i love it. this is so real to me i can barely stand it. i love slutty taylor and troy and ryan, oh my god, ryan, i love him in this story and sharpay and oh my goodness this is an amazing story and you're an amazing writer and fantastic job.

just had to get that out. great job though.
Idio-cynic chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
This is one of the best HSM fics I've ever read. I love all of your Ryan/Sharpay bro&sis bonding scenes. I think my favorite scene was when Jake was taunting Ryan. Was it true what he said? Is Ryan really in love with Sharpay?

Please update. I'm just so in love with this story.
dontlookatmepleaseignorethis chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read, ever. I've emailed a link to all of my friends. XD You're really talented, and I love this story - especially Troy and Ryan.
Chesom549 chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
I thought I reviewed on this... Anywho, very sad. Loved it. Continue.
i have left the building 4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007