Reviews for Love Song: A Ron and Hermione Outtake
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Another wonderful story! Honestly, I can't decide which I liked better, this or the Harry/Ginny one... Oh well, they are both on my favorites for sure!
soulterror chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
_ great job
Storm Dancer chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Cute! Maybe you could do another chapter about when ron and hermione go into ron's bedroom together. that would be quiete fun, sweet and cute to write!
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww, go Ron, haha just the Hermione thing to say wasn't it?
EmRosey chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Aww!:)
res cogitans chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
very lovely! :D
julia chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that was amazing! Really one of the best...possibly THE best Hermione/Ron fic i've ever read. keep writing!
sorrybut chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
it was really great... you spell shit wrong... but that's okay. They're a little ooc, but the gryffendor courage comment makes up for it. I like his bumbliness about their future, it was quite nice and belivable. This totally deserves more than six reviews.

sorrybut
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
very good i really loved it! *sigh* so sweet!
GoodbyeYBR chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I adored this story.

And with all one-shots, I always beg the author to continue.

It was perfect. Thank you.
autumn chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
it was super super super great! :]
DCoD chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Yay, new story! Er... oneshot... Either way, it induces yayness! :)

Aww, silly Ron. Knows what he should do, what he possibly wants to do, but can't gather the courage to do it for himself. He's set to try with Ginny and Harry, but not for him and Hermione.. Silly man.

"...she had never looked more beautiful. He wanted to tell her this, wanted to make her believe it.

“What did Harry to do to piss off Ginny?”

... But of course something like that would come out of his mouth instead." - LMAO! I love this. Classic of him, isn't it?

'Yes, we have, Ron answered silently. For the past six years, we’ve danced with and around each other!' - True enough. Enough dancing now.. time to say what's really on your minds...

Yay, Hermione and Ron to the dance floor! :)

Oh man. I love these two. The banter between them is always fun, but to watch them grow closer emotionally every moment is incredible.

Hehe and I love how Ron wants to almost take back his 'girly thought' haha

YES! Gotta love Gryffindor courage, giving Ron that extra push into kissing the girl he loves.

Good ole Hermione, always wanting to talk things to death. hehe

'“Look, he and Ginny will live down the lane from us, and our kids will grow up together!”' - LOVE IT!

Okay, the dirt on the nose bit was priceless. Harkening back to the first book.. wonderfully done.

And awesome story as a whole! :D I loved it, too cute and totally Ron. Thank you so much! :D
elfwarden chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Nice little story.

You kept the characters like they are.

Ron as insecure but sincere as always And hermione... yea well she is "hermione", nuff said.

Great Job on this one.

Elfwarden
Avanell chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Very sweet and cute...a darling way for it to FINALLY happen!