Reviews for April Showers, May Flowers
Matelia-legwll chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
This has started out very interesting. I'd love to see more if you are still working on it. It's one of very very few stories that actually take Petunia's viewpoint, and I like it. Good job!
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
I've never seen a story like this one before, but it's very good. I like how you seem to put a lot of time and effort into your stories rather than just typing it out and not revising it to make sure it makes sense. It makes the story much more enjoyable to read, don't you think?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
great beginning
HalfBloodHannah chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
seemes interesting. i think it's the first story i find about petunia.

update soon

hannah
Melodey70 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I'm forcibly reminded of Wicked. Of course that's no where near a bad thing. I like it, please keep writing.
NutMegg chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
hey sorry about the review i just wasn't having a very good day we just foun dout that my dad had Phmonia god i know i didn;t spell that right
NutMegg chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
LOVE IT
MoveBitch chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
luv it
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*blinks*

Err...it sounds like it could be good. I'd just worry about Petunia being IC. Not that I've really got much to go on here. But still.

Definitely something I'll look into following, though.

On that note, I'd like to urge you to check out geo cities rocky_mountain_international . Sans the spaces, of course. They're looking for good writers, and you definitely have the skill set. ;) Looking forward to more from you!
Jeni-Tall chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ok. This really caught my attention. I like it, alot, and I'm not sure where you're going... but I'd like to read and find out. I've never read a story like this, so you've already hooked me.
QuillInkAndParchment chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Promising! Very promising! I'd love for you to keep going. I want to hear the rest!