Reviews for Tenchi Back Home
TenchiYugi fan chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Cute story! It's nice to see some Tenchi in Tokyo fanfics.
LillyGirl310 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
This story was so sweet and funny at the same time and I hope you update it so I can find out what happens next and of course I will review again.

Till Next Time

Queensunset
DanP1187 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Aw that was a touching story. :) Can you make one where Saukya returns?
Juria chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Aw, what an adorable ending, and it fits so well with the show. :D
Juria chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, I like it, so far. While I would complain about certain crud, like Yugi having a crush on Tenchi when I think she should be with Sasami, or some other crap, I think I'll just sit back and enjoy this fic. Good to see some Yugi supporters, she's right up there with Yuzuha, meaning they both need 'em.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Interesting experiment, but a worthwhile one. I can't wait to see what you have happen next!
Generator X chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
The fight between Yugi and Ryoko, cracked me up! That was so much like the Anime. So far so good. Keep up the good work.
Zeek72 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Hope ya update soon.
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Nice way to end the chap.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Well, better Ryoko and Yugi fighting so Ayeka can project barriers to protect everyone. Sigh, I can totally see Washu and Yugi creating monsters in their lab...
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Sorry I didn't review for a while, I've never seen Tenchi in Tokyo and Fanime left me with little time to read fan fics so I skipped over anything not Naruto. On another note, I now own all three Tenchi movies!

Interesting start... but Yugi looks like a little kid, so she should be enjoying the childhood she never got to have, not trying to get Tenchi, at least until she's more grown up.
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
A very promising beginning. I think you got the reaction of the various family members just about right. Interesting thought - will Tenchi ask Yugi to bring Sakuya back?
Korgeta chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Good start, nothing much to comment as not much is going on but I liked washu's responce to Yugi's cooking by 'scanning' it poison.