Reviews for Singular Memory
prospiitian chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
You deserve WAY more reviews than this. This story is brilliant. Absolute genius! Auron and Rikku were so very well in character, though Auron was a b it more talkative then he would usually be. And Auron snoring, that just made me laugh a bit. Fantastic work!
Shido21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I read this story quite a while ago and I didn't review and I'm sorry for that because this is excellent. You have captured both the characters' personalities and voices so well. I really love your voice for Rikku. It captures all of the quirkiness of the character. I must say that you have inspired me a bit with the story I am currently working on and you nearly brought tears to my eyes towards the end of yours. I hope that you keep writing.
Captain L chapter 1 . 11/20/2007

*snort-giggle* Aww...
Bratney chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I love it!
Lady Genjutsu chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This was really awesome! It's a very realistic development between Rikku and Auron. Your writing style is really mature and accurate when telling this story. It's more of a platonic view of our two beloved ffX characters, but its still cute and better still, believable. Good stuff, you were always one of my favourite Aurriku writers!
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Lovely characterization. Great story, but in particular I love the beginning few lines. And this one: "curled into a ball of blond and blankets." Yeah. Props for that line. I'm a sucker for alliteration. Keep up the awesome writing! :)
Fwe chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Can I have your talent?

Seriously, you've made me into a jealous person. ;) Loverly writerings. Me likes.

The imagery made me smile and I love Rikku's characterization. Very nicely pulled off.

"I thought at first he was going to place it there, warm and comforting like pops would do and I was really concerned that he’d gone all bonkers on me – he rotated the joint until his palm was up, and then…

A pyrefly, beautiful, and a deep hue of green and gold, emerged lazily from his skin. It fluttered there for a moment, investigating the orange fabric of my tummy, touching it hesitantly. It was warm. And then something fell right threw it, onto his palm. Offended at the attack, the pyrefly returned to its owner, but the attack continued upon the man’s bared hand.

It took me a sec to realize they were my own tears."

And I found the comment about the grain of Bikanel's and Besaid's sand wonderfully thoughtful for some odd reason.

Overall (before I get to ranting), a wonderful job. Rusty? *snort* Wish I could be rusty like that...

rikku-thief chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I actually shed a tear.

That was beautifully written and will bring a smile to my memories too :)

FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Omg, I love your writing talent soo much...if that makes sense.

Basically I love this story and I'm as jealous as hell of your ability to write these two, keep writing its so good!
Alice001 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
that was the cutest one shot i have read! it was so sweet! I loved it
Yasashi Kaze chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
It's been a while since you've written FFX. Nice to have you back. :) Great story!
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Gne! You wrote! And it was so awesomely pretty! I liked this one-shot a lot, it was very poignant and self-containing and pretty much awesome. :D