Reviews for The Strength Requisite of Lovers
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 6 . 11/1
Please update soon. Also, does this take place in the Shippuden arc? If so when? I'd like to run some ideas by you if you don't mind.
•Have Ino and Hinata buy their own house. Hinata can afford since she's a Hyuga.
•Have Naruto and Sakura move into the Namikaze Compound.
•As an original idea, maybe make Ino half Namikaze. That way Ino and Naruto are cousins. Just imagine the drama when they find out the Council has been hiding this from them. Naruto would have family. Other than Karin.
•I also think Sasuke should return with an one month pregnant Karin Uzumaki.
•Have Sasuke destroy the Uchiha Compund to rebuild a new Uchiha Compound. This would symbolize a new chapter to his life.
•Keep Jiraiya alive. Introduce the Fountain of Youth so Jiraiya and Tsunade can have young age again. That way they can start a family.
Hope some of these you like.
n chapter 5 . 8/22
not even shrek can produce this love
random716 chapter 6 . 8/14
Nice. The story progressed slow and sure. I like how you portrayed Ino, it's on point. It would've been epic and funny when Hinata and Ino gave out vague details about past night to Sakura and Naruto that they don't care to elaborate.
bms619bms chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
This was a great story i didn't agree with you when you believed that it was dull in some parts i think that everything you wrote into the story was important and necessary.
lost homosapian chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
nice work in the series it was really well done and i enjoyed it a lot so thanks for putting the effort in to make such an awesome series
kibalover259 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
that was sooooo HAWT! O O
Hunter chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
i love how naruto is so clueless he is a ive never seen much of that writing thumbs up for pairing them together
Aki666 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Still love your stories and I look foward to any more you may write~! XD
Snypr chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You're awesomeness!
WildNeko chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Nice follow up, though inside I was torn apart when her appearance was changed. I'm such a fan of her innocence and shy nature... but I like this story anywayz.

Sakura is such a pain... in both the anime and manga. Before Shippuden, when she was younger, she was worse! e_e Desperately clinging to Sasuke when he didn't care for her in the end and -continues ranting-

Kasai: I'm sure you all have heard similar complaints from other fans, so I'll spare you my creators ranting with a farewell.

Code Jordan chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
hey holly good story and nice avatar pic :}
ShadowMRK894 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Well first and most important, You blew me away. I spent weeks on this site searching for a story that really gave me that... Bubbly feeling inside. And I finally found it1 (who'd have thought it was a Ino x hinata?) I was absolutely amazed at the immense detail and care you put into every character. I never liked the 'one shot' stories and I was estatic at finding such a well wrote and seemingly flawless tale. The only real down side to this story in my opinion is that you utterly destroyed the other fanfics I read. They pale in comparison to put it simply. I was so absorbed into this story that I was actually regretting the inevitable sex scene, due to the fact that once it arrived, the end would rear its head. (BTW I adored the ending as well!) I hope to see alot more of your successes in the future! Best of luck! -Shadow-
Observer chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
It was a sweet little story but I have to be honest the sex scene was not at all neccessary.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
It's nice that you finished this up with some picture of what will happen in the future for them. I like that the girls will share an apartment and not live in hiding; it's also great that Ino finally did confess about feelings that she used to have.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Ino's a bit crass, but playful. Fun lovin' chapter