Reviews for I'd Walk Through Hell
SithRoyalty chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is one of my absolute favorite Pyro/Kitty fanfictions, and one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I've read it about three times now, and enjoy it everytime.
Shadowkittypride chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I know you had written this long time ago and I don't know if you're still writing, but I would like to see more Pyro/Kitty stories...You're very gifted writer. I was enjoying this story a lot, I couldn't stop reading until I've read the whole in one night xD I like how you represented the carracters since I had imagined them just like that and all their moments and comments, it's just perfect This chapter is my favourite one (their dance ) And the poem Pyro wrote,it made me cry of emotions If you have time, I would really like you to write something new :))) Regards from me :)
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
Awesome great story:):):) is there a sequel ?
Miso Muchi chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
Something strangely touching about this, but I've always favored Pyro.
gretlcascade chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
PERFECTION. Sad that you skippe over the part that would have held up this mature rating
sizzling-brownie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
OMG! I just started reading this chapter and it was fab! Am saving it on my desktop...lovely! Am thinking of Aaron Stanford and Ellen Page as I'm reading this...thanks.
dybank chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
:D

Naaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I enjoyed this story a lot~!

Thank you!
PleaseKillMyAccount chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
i loved it. are you thinking of a sequel, or no?
Book-Devourerx chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
OMG! This is the sweetest, awsomest, most dramatic great book I have ever read! Please update or I will die! XD Not really. But still! Think of all the people that love this book! Not alot of them review but so what? They are at a loss of words, I grantee.

Please update!
monica chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
beautiful. i loved it. made me laugh, cry, everything. thanks for writing such an amazing story.

xoxo

mm
ZialiciousBabeeey.x chapter 21 . 4/2/2009
wow!

u don't know how much i love this story! you shouyld of seen the sorrow on my face when i saw that you haven't updated in ages!

please csarry on...i feel like this is the only story i would read! ]

it is really good and you are really talented!

Zia
scribblemyname chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
Please update! This is such a wonderful, complex story!
aiRo25 chapter 21 . 2/10/2009
You can't stop! You're not allowed! What happens next?

Did I mention this is like really, really good?
K.C.I.C chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
i don't know y u stopped

this is good stuff

plz continue
Akkaari chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
this is a great story, and you should really keep on writing it. Covenant is good as well though, but i prefer this. You can really see how your writing has come on from your first fics