Reviews for It Happened Over Coffee
justawritier chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
awsome story. Really loved it!
Like2CUHappy chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
OMG this story was briliant one of the bests i have ever read! This is so going on my favorites list! Hope to see more of your work in the future. Keep up the good work!
glo1196 chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
awesome. really wish it wasn't the end!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
oh my god i loved it...so cute...perfect ending!
andi chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
I love this story like I love all your stories. They are well-written, in character, and filled with emotion. I have also discovered the joys of once I am done reading all your recent stories moving onto to your favorite stories. I hope you keep on writing and let me know if you ever need someone to edit your work. I am only to happy to be able to enable more of your writing to be posted/fixed. Keep up the great work!
laura-csm chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Aww...it's over! I loved this so much!
JavaForever chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Well I just discovered that the review I left, for some reason, did not go through. So here goes again:

This was just incredibly sweet! Not gag-worthy sweet, more like sigh and smile like an idiot sweet. Seriously, I smiled through the whole chapter! Loved the moment part, and the proposal itself. So many authors like to do the proposal when it's snowing or at Christmas, but using Lorelai's birthday was perfect! And so, to close, I repeat myself: Whole story - idiotic smiling, sigh of happiness, perfect moment, fluff perfection!
plaidshirtlukes chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Okay, seriously, this is by far my favorite chapter. Everything was just so perfect and I'm so sad to see it end. The whole "moment" thing had me smiling like a complete idiot. Great job!
bejasteyuj chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
that was really great. Luke finally got his moment. SEQUEL :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Oh, Java, you just made me melt into a puddle of happiness. You must stop that. Seriously. :)

Pretty description (very romantic) and a nice ending. You are awesome.
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
AW! That was amazing Java! I was beaming by the end there! Great job!
Disneygrl2 chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
AW! im sad its over... but i loved every chapter of it!

aww now what are you going to write? the Gilmore Handbook/Danes Family Album are done with and so is this! what's next? lol
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
good story
plaidshirtlukes chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
I loved this chapter, Java. The banter between Rory and Lorelai is just so Gilmore and makes me want to go whip out the DVDs. I can't wait for more!
Disneygrl2 chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! like seriously i loved it... best chapter so far!

UPDATE ASAP!