Reviews for The Other Side of Tomorrow
Privy Plebeian chapter 1 . 7/6
I am loving if so far
ikare chapter 54 . 3/21
Wonderful story! Seriously, without lying ... For more than a decade I've read fanfics, from countless categories (books, anime, movies, series, cartoons ...) I've had my favorite stories, I've followed authors who overflow talent skin. Originally my native language is Spanish and only read fics of this language but then I decided to venture to read those of other languages mainly English, that a year ago and until now I was not encouraged to write a review (which by the way I am using translator: P as well Which may not go well) but explaining my reasons for encouraging me to write is to express my deep gratitude in earnest! I do not lie when I say that it is the best written history, if in my hands was the copyrights of Jimmy neutron without doubting it a thousandth of a second would animate your fantastic story until there would be a sequel ha ha ha ha I re-read his chapters especially 43: WTA, 44: EG, 46: LT and 51 ... I do not deny that I am frustrated by the distance of Aurora and DJ and that I would have loved and raptured with at least one kiss but following the line of the facts is totally reasonable your approach and It would be left to our imagination. Anyway! Thank you so much for taking the time and dedication to share a part of your talent and imagination. I LOVE THIS! I say goodbye to you soon and with the promise gratitude
DarkRopeMan chapter 5 . 2/1
would you stop posting that at the bottom of your chapters? this story is not good enough to steal
Anonymous Rex chapter 52 . 1/10
You know, I'm surprised there were no questions raised over, y'know, effectively stealing other people's bodies. Or the fact that they'll never truly know if they're in their old universe. And given that the concept of souls is established, one would imagine that would eat away at them, given that they aren't really the same people (assuming it's not the same universe, and if it is: did they replace themselves? Questions and conundrums!).

Also, "twit," "bloody," "git"… Do I detect a Brit? (Rhyme mostly unintentional).
Anonymous Rex chapter 51 . 1/10
I'm not sure I can articulate why, but this chapter left me feeling distinctly unsettled and close to unsatisfied. Also, "ya" instead of "yeah" has finally gotten under my skin.

And my desire for Jimmy/Cindy across any universe remains unsatisfied.
Anonymous Rex chapter 49 . 1/10
Given the impossibility (or extreme difficulty) of personally constructing an island, I'd say that was where the metaphor fell apart and became a bad metaphor. While for Jimmy it isn't impossible, I'd say metaphors are more constructed for generalities. Interesting philosophical question, I suppose.
Anonymous Rex chapter 48 . 1/10
Two a workable breeding population does not make. Maybe with the monks, but humanity — or certain sub-sections of it, since the rest are gone forever — is probably screwed.
Anonymous Rex chapter 46 . 1/10
"Only two or three."

Anonymous Rex chapter 44 . 1/10
[SPOILERS]

Okay, that was everything I'd hoped it would be. I was really worried reading through that you'd pull a clichéd "power of love" deal, and I'm glad you didn't. It made everything in the fight so much more satisfying, and I can conclusively say DJ is one of the best villains ever created. I loved reading him so much I'll admit at one point I even wanted him to win, and that's saying something!

I will admit part of me (a small part) wondered whether you'd pull something regarding Aurora's smashed antidote (an even smaller part wondering if it might have been a kiss, but there you go) and I can't decide whether I'm disappointed or not that it never came to anything. Then again, I'm not at the end yet, so I'm bracing myself for plot-twists! Ahead, full steam!
Anonymous Rex chapter 41 . 1/10
It just occurred to me why a love (or lust) room would be included if the entire "maze" was designed for single trespassers. Then again, that's only conjecture on the part of our heroes…

That room sure is creepy. Congratulations! Jimmy's, I think, was the most horrifying.
Anonymous Rex chapter 40 . 1/10
I have to admit, I did giggle uncontrollably at Jimmy's "brain blast." The rest though… the rest was disturbing. To say the least.

;_;
Anonymous Rex chapter 36 . 1/9
Ha! Bipedal motion is inefficient? Hardly! It's just more difficult to achieve, but it carries numerous advantages, not the least of which is the ability to carry things while you move (such as young, allowing a longer development period which is beneficial for more complex social organization), which quadrupeds cannot. Bipedal motion also allows greater situational awareness for the same body mass, as you can have your eyes positioned much more highly without having to be as massive as an elephant. And that's not even considering things like river-crossings.
Anonymous Rex chapter 28 . 1/9
To be fair, while being nice isn't weakness, not fighting back is and it guarantees extinction.
Anonymous Rex chapter 27 . 1/9
You know, I doubt a member of a militaristic society would be talking about "senseless bloodshed" or "petty differences." Perspective! Also as a side note it seems odd to talk about "reptilian heritage" or "mammalian heritage" when A) it is impossible to have a creature with both (bar some evolutionary technicalities), and B) talking about aliens.
Anonymous Rex chapter 18 . 1/9
Are there even phone lines that run to Antarctica?