Reviews for The Other Side of Tomorrow
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 54 . 5/1
tmThis story was amazing, although I wasn't expecting such a dark tone for most of the Future characters lol. This is the first JN fic I've even looked at but now I think I need to go write my own kind of JN story (As in OC centric) and I just want you to know that the plot was so good I think I'm gonna use a few elements of it with my own story, only to tweak and bring it further of course. Again, great story and maybe one of these days you can write a short follow-up depicting the main cast in the main timeline ten years later and however long seems necessary for the Alternate. You can't go wrong with a little insight that I don't doubt other people may want as well
patientcrasae chapter 54 . 1/28
Hello, Antique. I'm a newcomer to this site and to fanfiction in general. I would just like to say that I enjoyed the entire fic and any grammatical mistakes that were made are vastly overshadowed by the general feeling of adventure that made Jimmy Neutron such a great show. It was refreshing to see a darker take on the gang's future and I really liked what you did with April and the Gorlocks in general. The 4th wall break in the emotion maze was a nice touch too, XD. But the crowning achievement of this story that I'm truly proud of as an avid reader, novice character creator, and budding writer was this: Introducing, making me care about and subsequentially ending an OC. R.I.P Nav. Overall, thank you for providing me a truly one-sitting-worthy fic and for inspiring me to get my feet wet in this world of What Ifs and User-created content. I wish you nothing but the best in your future. Gotta blast!
Novaprince chapter 53 . 1/12
I can honestly say that this is one of the best written fan-fictions I've ever heard of. I originally started reading this after it was mentioned in a clickbait on Facebook about art of adult Nickelodeon characters. I am very glad I read this. I will eternally live in the gloom of Jimmy/Cindy since they were my favorite couple of the JN universe. I was also sad to note that there was no closure involving Lee and April. Beyond these, the story was well thought out and very good. I loved the sick, twisted mind games you orchestrated between Jimmy and Aurora in the showdown. Perhaps simultaneously my favorite and least favorite part of the entire story.
Privy Plebeian chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I am loving if so far
ikare chapter 54 . 3/21/2017
Wonderful story! Seriously, without lying ... For more than a decade I've read fanfics, from countless categories (books, anime, movies, series, cartoons ...) I've had my favorite stories, I've followed authors who overflow talent skin. Originally my native language is Spanish and only read fics of this language but then I decided to venture to read those of other languages mainly English, that a year ago and until now I was not encouraged to write a review (which by the way I am using translator: P as well Which may not go well) but explaining my reasons for encouraging me to write is to express my deep gratitude in earnest! I do not lie when I say that it is the best written history, if in my hands was the copyrights of Jimmy neutron without doubting it a thousandth of a second would animate your fantastic story until there would be a sequel ha ha ha ha I re-read his chapters especially 43: WTA, 44: EG, 46: LT and 51 ... I do not deny that I am frustrated by the distance of Aurora and DJ and that I would have loved and raptured with at least one kiss but following the line of the facts is totally reasonable your approach and It would be left to our imagination. Anyway! Thank you so much for taking the time and dedication to share a part of your talent and imagination. I LOVE THIS! I say goodbye to you soon and with the promise gratitude
FireSoulKid chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
would you stop posting that at the bottom of your chapters? this story is not good enough to steal
Anonymous Rex chapter 52 . 1/10/2017
You know, I'm surprised there were no questions raised over, y'know, effectively stealing other people's bodies. Or the fact that they'll never truly know if they're in their old universe. And given that the concept of souls is established, one would imagine that would eat away at them, given that they aren't really the same people (assuming it's not the same universe, and if it is: did they replace themselves? Questions and conundrums!).

Also, "twit," "bloody," "git"… Do I detect a Brit? (Rhyme mostly unintentional).
Anonymous Rex chapter 51 . 1/10/2017
I'm not sure I can articulate why, but this chapter left me feeling distinctly unsettled and close to unsatisfied. Also, "ya" instead of "yeah" has finally gotten under my skin.

And my desire for Jimmy/Cindy across any universe remains unsatisfied.
Anonymous Rex chapter 49 . 1/10/2017
Given the impossibility (or extreme difficulty) of personally constructing an island, I'd say that was where the metaphor fell apart and became a bad metaphor. While for Jimmy it isn't impossible, I'd say metaphors are more constructed for generalities. Interesting philosophical question, I suppose.
Anonymous Rex chapter 48 . 1/10/2017
Two a workable breeding population does not make. Maybe with the monks, but humanity — or certain sub-sections of it, since the rest are gone forever — is probably screwed.
Anonymous Rex chapter 46 . 1/10/2017
"Only two or three."

Anonymous Rex chapter 44 . 1/10/2017
[SPOILERS]

Okay, that was everything I'd hoped it would be. I was really worried reading through that you'd pull a clichéd "power of love" deal, and I'm glad you didn't. It made everything in the fight so much more satisfying, and I can conclusively say DJ is one of the best villains ever created. I loved reading him so much I'll admit at one point I even wanted him to win, and that's saying something!

I will admit part of me (a small part) wondered whether you'd pull something regarding Aurora's smashed antidote (an even smaller part wondering if it might have been a kiss, but there you go) and I can't decide whether I'm disappointed or not that it never came to anything. Then again, I'm not at the end yet, so I'm bracing myself for plot-twists! Ahead, full steam!
Anonymous Rex chapter 41 . 1/10/2017
It just occurred to me why a love (or lust) room would be included if the entire "maze" was designed for single trespassers. Then again, that's only conjecture on the part of our heroes…

That room sure is creepy. Congratulations! Jimmy's, I think, was the most horrifying.
Anonymous Rex chapter 40 . 1/10/2017
I have to admit, I did giggle uncontrollably at Jimmy's "brain blast." The rest though… the rest was disturbing. To say the least.

;_;
Anonymous Rex chapter 36 . 1/9/2017
Ha! Bipedal motion is inefficient? Hardly! It's just more difficult to achieve, but it carries numerous advantages, not the least of which is the ability to carry things while you move (such as young, allowing a longer development period which is beneficial for more complex social organization), which quadrupeds cannot. Bipedal motion also allows greater situational awareness for the same body mass, as you can have your eyes positioned much more highly without having to be as massive as an elephant. And that's not even considering things like river-crossings.