Reviews for The Other Side of Tomorrow
Venna98 chapter 44 . 7/9
I'm still not over how well written this chapter is. Everything flows so smoothly and it just played out like a movie in my mind.
Which makes me curious... In some parallel universe where you're a billionaire director, who do you cast to play your lovely characters?
Venna98 chapter 29 . 7/8
Am I crazy or did you rewrite this? I could've sworn Nav said "Pete" instead of "Christ" and for some reason I feel like this was in movie script format the first time I read it...
In any case, this is my favourite fanfic ever despite the fact that I've never even watched a single episode of Jimmy Neutron...
Kara Hall chapter 3 . 5/9
I have an interest in cindy.
vanityshewrote chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I have read and reread this fanfiction so many times- it's just everything that is perfect with the Jimmy Neutron fandom. You went above and beyond and even though I started reading this maybe only a couple months after you started writing this, I think about this fic constantly. I think you really got how the show portrays the characters but also went deeper and explored this AU in a realistic way. One of my favorite parts is when they kids are trying to get through Jimmy's lair. If you ever write a book, I'd buy it in a heartbeat and if I had the money, I'd make this into a full length film. That might just sound like empty praise but it's so true! I hope you keep writing even if it's not for the Jimmy Neutron Fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Element 115?! No Wonder The Triangle Does…. Whatever It Does That Makes This Mess In THe First Place! For Those Of You Who Don't Know, Element 115, Or Divinium, Is A Element In The Game Nazi Zombies That Is Highly Unstable.
Classic Vision chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
Been meaning to do this for a while, great story best one on this fandom by far especially with the extra features you have. I can see you put a lot of time and work into this and everything is well done.

SURVEY
Faves
1. What part of the story did you most enjoy?
The final battle between DJ and Aurora, from the dialog to the actual action it was just epic.

2. What's your favorite line from the story?
DJ's line to Aurora about raison d'être during the battle, I just remember going.. Damn son!

3. What is Mara's greatest strength as a writer?
Your greatest strength is making sensory descriptions. You have the ability to really describe the mood of the setting and the vibe between characters that really paints the picture well for the readers. Especially during your dramatic scenes you were able to stop the dialog and let the mood talk and it was still clear what was going on.

Characters
1. Favorite male character?
Sheen hands down. He was hilarious from start to finish, a lot of people either use his goofiness too much or too little but here he was on point. You always placed him in the right moments for comic relief without actually ruing the overall vibe of the story like in chapter "End Game" when he picked up the tooth in the battle field and even Aurora started laughing. Ha good job with him.

2. Favorite female character?
Aurora. Just her overall complicated nature made her interesting and I think you kept enough traits similar to Cindy to be believable.

3. Least favorite character
Lee. He just never seemed to have much development or a big role in the story.

4. Most challenges to overcome? Who had it the easiest?
I'd say April. It was said in the chapter with their fortunes that she was going to have it rough and that was true because she pretty much lost her life style. Aurora straight betrayed her and she lost Nav who she knew preferred Aurora but in the end when she decided to leave I think she handled herself well with the good bye message. Really, I think FJ had it the easiest. I understand with all he's done that he has the emotional challenge to continue living but as for how the others reacted around him it was like he didn't have any direct repercussions.

Character Relationships
1. Favorite pairing?
FJ and Aurora

2. Least favorite?
Lee and April. They have history but we don't know much about it and at the end it kind of just happened.

3. Fave crack pairing?
Na

4. Favorite shipping moment?
After FJ sends the kids back to their time and him and Aurora are alone on the Half Life and they argue whether or not she will stay with him. The dialog and actions between them just seemed to sum up their relationship perfectly considering the situation.

5. Any pairings that you wanted to see but didn't?
I'm good.

6. Best friendship?
Aurora/FL mainly because of their talk during the scene with the rain. FL's explanation was deep and true.

7. Anything that sticks out in your mind about the way TOSOT portrays women vs. men?
I liked it. All seemed equal and I really didn't think about gender portrayal until this question. Good job

JN Universe
1. Which future character seemed to be the most realistic version of their younger counterpart? Which was a stretch?
Aurora I think matched Cindy very well. FS was the most of a stretch but that's probably because of the situation he was in.

2. Which character from the JN gang was best portrayed? Worst?
Sheen! He was just well done in this story. Not sure who was the worst portrayed, probably Jimmy just because I always felt like he could have had more times when he was relaxed. I liked that he was taking the situation seriously more than the others but at times he could've been more like himself during the adventure.

3. Who changed the most as a result of the adventure?
Jimmy. Going along with my previous answer I think he shifted back to himself at the end as a result. I liked his interaction with Cindy at the end.

4. What plot point was the best "tie-in" with the show?
The Megalomanium. Genius yet so simple.

Stuff You'd See on Your English Test
1. What are some of the major themes in the story?
Concept of Justice, Friendship, Love, Betrayal, Nature of Evil.

2. One word to describe what the story is "about?"
Consequences

Miscellaneous
1. Favorite illustration?
The cover art to this story. It looks like Jimmy and Cindy on a beach looking up at Space. It has the whole space adventure and deep vibe fill to it.

2. Best character design?
Aurora. Looks like a well aged Cindy with a cool battle suit.

3. Fanboy/girl, who is the object of your affections?
Aurora just cause she badass and she seems like the chick you can't get cause she's stuck on someone else

Overall, this was incredible. I wish you the best as a writer.
oceanmelodies chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Wow, everyone is really in character
DarkSakura159 chapter 54 . 6/6/2014
AMAZING!
Someone chapter 40 . 5/1/2014
Lol-ing at this very moment.
Someone chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
*cries*
Someone chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
AWW YEAH!
Someone chapter 37 . 4/30/2014
Wonderful as always.
Someone chapter 36 . 4/30/2014
TT_TT Carl is with...DJ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Someone chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
I can't tell if you are a Star Wars fan or Star Trek fan... :-/
Someone chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
I officially hate Lee now. AuroraCindy and she's my fav character.