Reviews for The Other Side of Tomorrow
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Great chapter!

At first I thought Aurora was Cindy and Jimmy's daughter in the alternate universe; now, not so sure since she called him 'Neutron', like an old classmate or friend would do.

1154943 chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Yo Mara this rocks my polka dotted socks! Srry :). Talk to ya later!
pinguinolatino chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
What! No, cliffhanger! Is Aurora an alternate universe Cindy? Update soon!
Cielo VII chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
YAY! a new chappie! that one was great. oh, and my name on was lolsheen. rememba? i didn't stay on long, though. SAD FACE! bye

oh and great chapter! keep it up! (makes bambi eyes) PLEASE?
latinVortex chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Finally, TOSOT is in the fanfiction! YAY :D

Thanks Mara _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
Great chapters! Nice interaction, and Sheen is just hilarious! Dog guano... (chuckles)

FredForeverFeorge chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
My gosh, I love this chapter! Heck! I love anything you do, Mara! When will J/C ever learn. AND when will the others learn to shut up and let them have their moment, weather they like it or not! lol Update ASAP!
LadyFM chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
omg Mara S. from nick boards. You are an awsome writer and so is this story i love it.
pinguinolatino chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Oh, interesting! I like it so far, can't wait to read the rest of it. :)
FredForeverFeorge chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
OMG! Mara! You finally got TOSOT out here! I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY! You are so going in my Favorites! From the Freak who is in love with Sheen and your style, Anewa the Sheen Freak!

Update ASAP! Ps: The author name is also a book I plan on writting!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Very good story! All the players are perfectly in character.

Koopa Testudo chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
MARA POSTED IT HERE! YAY! ]
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
omg, i know you from i used to read ffs there all the time b4 i discovered KEWL!

anyway, i love the first chappie. keep it going! i'd love to read more! you're such an awsome writer.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41