Reviews for SOHCAHTOA
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/16
Ahhhhhh i loved this!
DanceAnna chapter 1 . 4/10
Got recommend this and omgosh it's amazing. Love it so much
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/15
bwahaha! so adorable :)
i loved how you based this story on something which is very relatable. i really wish my math teacher had told me about SOHCAHTOA back in 9th grade...it took me a while to get those damn trig stuff into my head.
Azrik chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
...You did well in applying your math concepts... LOL. Ok that was a really cold joke. But it's true that the idea of incorporating SOHCAHTOA into the story is really interesting. :D It was well-written and I really liked it.
(I can totally see Sakura breaking down Shikamaru's door and threatening him with bodily harm if he didn't help her. Haha!)

-Azrik
nacho-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Cuuuute, I love it :D
lonely tiger chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
aww that was sweet i loved it
kazema chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
interesting story, and i love math more because of this :)
thanks for writing this one; it was fun to read and your descriptions are very great, especially when they kissed.. :)
Celecia-Meow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was so cute
flamxfox chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
*Siiigh* Shika-Kun? Can you come over and teach me math next? ...No? I promise I won't do anything to you! Much...xD
Aaah, anyways, I love this story! -3-
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
WHo knew math could cause such chemistry? LOL XD
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Love it.
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I liked this fic so much! She is very unique and perfect, Shika's personality fits so well, and I found it very funny to see the Sakura threatening him if he did not help with math problems! I identify with Sakura's lack of intelligence about math, but unfortunately there arent so many Shikas like these to help me D: it was perfect, perfect! The love scene between the two was very cute!
WhiteAnxiety chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Nice story, I couldn't help but be surprised you talked about SOHCAHTOA LOL. Gosh. Now I feel all tingly now.
Mass Romantic chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Completely gratuitous SakuShika fluff. Loved it.
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So good. It was flufftastic and ahmazing and lovely and beautiful. And pretty.