Reviews for Little Sister
sesshy luver101 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG!kagome messed with the wrong braid!lol anyway love the story ;)
Salensia chapter 46 . 10/8/2014
i love this story. Please post next chapter.
Naytia chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
LOL kags messed with braid she messed with his braid she is done for
Amaryllis chapter 46 . 7/2/2014
Pleaaaaase continue the fanfiction! Im dying over here. Im really curious and want to continue to read it. So pleeeeaaaaase continue.
dragneell49 chapter 46 . 4/2/2014
this is sooooo amazing please update soon
Aspenmist chapter 46 . 3/14/2014
Noo! I finished what you have so far! I was trying to pace myself so I wouldn't spend vast amounts of time killing myself over your cliffhangers. T.T I really like how you took the characters from the manga/anime, changed them a bit, expanded on them, and with such great detail, too! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Preciossa chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Update soon, please! :D :D :D
Guest chapter 46 . 11/11/2013
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY SOON IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS PLEASE UPDATED!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/17/2013
Reply to
I'm heartbroken that this has not been updated in years! The best bankotsu/kagome fan fic I've ever read! U keep the characters personalities real as well as the relationships. i love bankotsus nobility as well. you write it beautifully to say the least. i beg of you to keep writing!
the hotpocket hunter chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
You, my glorious friend, are the master of surprise pairings.
The Lovely Zombie chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
Sesshomaru's two headed dragon is named Ah and Un it is usually combine to Ah-Un. I love the story but that little detail was driving me a little bit crazy.
Dark Topaz chapter 46 . 3/25/2013
so glad I refound this
inuyashaloveforever chapter 46 . 3/7/2013
It's me again :P and I'm on my account instead of guest. I am watching this story. I love it to pieces 3 - Sincerly, Overly Obsessed Bankotsu Lover :D P.S! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
iloveBankotsu3 chapter 46 . 3/7/2013
I'm seriously going to die if you don't update 3 I know that you may have deleted your account or you may have just dropped interest but I'm BEGGING you! I love this story and your writing so much that it pains me that I cannot read the rest that you had planned. I REALLY really hope to see an update from you 3 - sincerely, Overly obsessed Bankotsu lover
YukinaCross chapter 46 . 1/29/2013
This story is amazing! I read it all in just 2 days and i really hope that there'll be more soon.