Reviews for Little Sister
Crisp Berry chapter 46 . 10/21
Noooooooo, I've come to the end! Why has this happened to me? So lovely was this story that I have doomed myself by allowing it to wiggle a spot in my heart! I crave for more chapters of this story! How am I supposed to live with out it? I want more! This is beautiful story that has captivated me and now I am in agony that I cannot read anymore. I love this story. You're such a fabulous writer and now you've got yourself another fan! Please tell me you have not abandoned this story? Pleeease? I love it too much!
EdenMae chapter 46 . 9/14
I hope you didn't give up on this story it's really good!;) please come back and continue. This is very compelling and I love the character development you put a lot of effort into creating a close connection with canon. I love the relationships hope you know that! I'm praying you will not give up on this!
Lunardragon33 chapter 46 . 9/7
this is awesome please update soon
sesshy luver101 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG!kagome messed with the wrong braid!lol anyway love the story ;)
Salensia chapter 46 . 10/8/2014
i love this story. Please post next chapter.
Naytia chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
LOL kags messed with braid she messed with his braid she is done for
Amaryllis chapter 46 . 7/2/2014
Pleaaaaase continue the fanfiction! Im dying over here. Im really curious and want to continue to read it. So pleeeeaaaaase continue.
dragneell49 chapter 46 . 4/2/2014
this is sooooo amazing please update soon
Aspenmist chapter 46 . 3/14/2014
Noo! I finished what you have so far! I was trying to pace myself so I wouldn't spend vast amounts of time killing myself over your cliffhangers. T.T I really like how you took the characters from the manga/anime, changed them a bit, expanded on them, and with such great detail, too! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Update soon, please! :D :D :D
Guest chapter 46 . 11/11/2013
Guest chapter 46 . 7/17/2013
Reply to
I'm heartbroken that this has not been updated in years! The best bankotsu/kagome fan fic I've ever read! U keep the characters personalities real as well as the relationships. i love bankotsus nobility as well. you write it beautifully to say the least. i beg of you to keep writing!
the hotpocket hunter chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
You, my glorious friend, are the master of surprise pairings.
The Lovely Zombie chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
Sesshomaru's two headed dragon is named Ah and Un it is usually combine to Ah-Un. I love the story but that little detail was driving me a little bit crazy.
Dark Topaz chapter 46 . 3/25/2013