Reviews for Stormy Weather
Nany chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ive seen lot of great Shadamy stories this was the bestest and greatest ive ever seen in my entire life the characters was them selves and it was very romantic I LOVE IT!
Vincent-and-Yuffie-FOREVER chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Best ShadAmy story EVER!

And don't worry about it being too long! Its better that way! Instant fav! ;D
millylovesyou chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesome as story loved every bit of it so got to add to faves :D
SonicChick chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Love this! Wish you could continue it.
shadow1920 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
One of the most realistic ShadAmy stories I"ve ever read
lily chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
So awesome i love it and i also loved it when you made it seem like sonic was a jerk because he is
KRZR24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. Wow. I'm not really sure Sonamy is my favorite couple anymore because of this one-shot. That was amazing.

Let me also add that your one-shots-that-aren't-really-one-shots-because-of-their-length pretty much intimidate me out of writing one because I'm scared that they will not be as fantastical as yours. Just putting that out there.
shadow fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
*whistles from me and my friends* Good story... no great story and i loved when Shadow knocked the crap out of Sonic! im a boy just so you know. Anyway great story.

Shadow: Who said i have a crush on amy?

Sonic: Ha ha ha Shads and Amy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S...

Shadow:*punches Sonic*

Amy: WHAT THE...?

Sonic: By the way i let it out that you and Ames are together!
Sabel the Hedgechidna chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
cute.
shadowfan13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is an awesome oneshot! I don't care that it was long; it was still great! :D

*faves*
Roloff chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
holy damn, that was so awesome that had some affect on me man, I got a few things to say none of them really bad or offensive shadow was so awesome man the part at the bar was probably the coolest scene, the maze part was touching, and the sonic shadow fight scene threw me for a bit of a loop not a big fan of antagonist sonic but it fit in so well that i cant say anything bad about it great story man
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hello hedgecat, I see you managed to insert a bit of yourself into everyone's favorite pink hedgehog. Not complaining though, you did a fantastic job, and I can't wait to see our story come out on here or DA. ttyl

-Ultima out-
sleepysienadevart nickname chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ahh the tension, so very nice. Good job.
theRASTAproject chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this...was...SUPER RAD! MAN THIS WAS SO AWESOME! KEEP THA RAD JOB!

-theRASTAproject
hana chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow wow wow

amazing

damn that was so romantic
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »