Reviews for Stormy Weather
hana chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow wow wow

amazing

damn that was so romantic
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yeah you're right, I know I loved it, MORE!
nita1993 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
How can I say this?...(thinks hard... not used to it...) Well all I can say it that... I love it! ShadAmy stories are my favorites of all in this ste and you made me experence Shadow in a whole new level! I just think that people like shadow to be in character BUT this is FANFICTION people! If the writer wants to change their character they can if they feel like it! Well... I really do like this fanfiction and I hope someday a sequel will appear! (jumps happily)

Most of my stories will be ShadAmy as well so this fanfic helped me a lot! Just to happy I can't contain it! (jumps happily again)

Anthony: Shut the hell up!

Niat1993: Ignore him... well keep making those fanfics coming!

I love Pumpkin Pie! Teehee! Bye!
EHShedgehogs chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This story was awesome! We loved it! We also loved how Shadow kept his character instead of being the hopeless romantic that he's NOT. Sonic was a total jerk however being that Shadow and Amy ended up together it's all good. ]

Keep up the good work! We can't wait to read your next Shadamy story!

EHShedgehogs
MelExtermeWriter96 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
good story
lolitawork libretto chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
For the love of all that is good, please make a sequal! This story effing rocks! Best One Shot I have ever read.
StuffJunkers chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
DOOD, I HEART IT. I like how Shadow almost kills her, but the two end up being intoxicated by each other. This story has a somewhat darker feeling then other ShadAmy stories where Shadow completely opens up to Amy and shows a softer side. Some work others don't. I like how shadow tried to tame his "urges" lol
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I liked it lots!
X-Harlequin-X chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
KAWAII!
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Yeah it was long, it took me an hour and a half

to read it all. It's worth like, oh say, 20

chapters in a multichapter story? DAMN? What da

heck? It was good, still.
Mushroom People chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow! This has to be the most best Shadamy story on this website. You kept everyone in character. Bravo

This was a good length of a story. Bravo

So you get an A

XD
RaptureEntice chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
OMFG this was so fricken good!

is it possible u can continue...?
Hells Redemption chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
om god this is the most cutest shadamy story ever i really think they make a cute couple and thanks for not making shadow a suck up or sum crap like that plz plz make a sequel!
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh My...

T-That was pretty good. /
Demon Wings Angle Eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Loved it no more needs to be typed
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »