Reviews for How the Other Half Lives
chico chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
this was incredibly interesting and soothing to read. It was so subtle and consistent the entire way through, and im glad the story resolved with such a sense of understanding between the two characters
mythaeology chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This was really beautiful.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This felt really intimate, and I felt like a pervert looking through a window into someone else's relationship. I meant this is the best way possible, since this felt really sweet and beautiful.
silvicultrixx chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Well. That was just beautiful.
Suryallee chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow!
ephieshine chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is so beautiful, and your writing, as usual, is so visceral. I love it, despite the unexpected pairing, and I hope you keep writing!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
wow. I have... no words. just... wow
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Just...wow.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nice.
Belle Cerise chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I am astonished that this story does not have more attention. Maybe due to the unusual pairing but I really like Hayate and I always love a well-written Sakura. Anyway, I know this work is old but I just wanted to say how utterly captivated I am by your writing. Absolutely gorgeous.
DontCountMeOut chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
B3 Wow, that was epic. No words my friend can describe what I'm feeling for this. Great job :D
Vampirix chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
EPIC! I loved it!
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is an incredibly beautifully written story.
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, what a random pairing, yet your story makes it seem so plausible and wonderful. Excellent job.
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I honestly dont have words to describe how beautiful and insightful this is. And sexy. *sigh*

Perfect :)