Reviews for How the Other Half Lives
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 1/24
wow. I have... no words. just... wow
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Just...wow.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nice.
Belle Cerise chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I am astonished that this story does not have more attention. Maybe due to the unusual pairing but I really like Hayate and I always love a well-written Sakura. Anyway, I know this work is old but I just wanted to say how utterly captivated I am by your writing. Absolutely gorgeous.
DontCountMeOut chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
B3 Wow, that was epic. No words my friend can describe what I'm feeling for this. Great job :D
Vampirix chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
EPIC! I loved it!
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is an incredibly beautifully written story.
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, what a random pairing, yet your story makes it seem so plausible and wonderful. Excellent job.
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I honestly dont have words to describe how beautiful and insightful this is. And sexy. *sigh*

Perfect :)
Mika Of The Leaf chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was a really amazing one-shot. Hayate has always been one of my favorite characters, and I really got a sense of his character in this. I've never really read Sakura x Hayate stories, but I'm really glad that I read this one. It's very well-written, with very minimal spelling errors and grammatical errors. I only noticed two, in fact. :) Great job on this.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Dang, this is awesome.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, another amazing story from you, really, you are amazing yourself. I was wondering though, what inspired this story?

-Dani
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This made very little sense.

Was Sakura trying to reverse engineer the resurrection jutsu used on Hayate? I mean, the man was brought back from a literal pile of ashes...

Also, what about his fiance? Yugao was never even mentioned.

I'll stop being obtuse. I was unimpressed, this ignored canon when it was inconvenient, which was for basically the whole story.
Amrun chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
While I might have liked this in another world, as it was well-written, I just don't fundamentally understand the basic premise.

You don't address the fact that Hayate is dead and that even when he was alive, he was very much attached to someone else (Yugao).

I think it just stretched my suspension of disbelief a bit too far. I could have forgiven one or the other, maybe, but not both.
Faust VII chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is a great story. I loved it. Please write more stories.

- FaustVII