Reviews for The Akatsuki Girls: Whose Weak Now?
Gaasaku4eva chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
nope needed more next time ask me for some help LOL IT WAS FUNNY
goldenlucario1 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Okay, is it just me or is the information at the beginning not interesting or useful? You wrote what Sasuke wears right now but as far as I know we don't need to know that, right? And you could introduce his wardrobe to us when he appears in the story. Well, anyways, I really hope you don't feel offended but this story has poor plot development. Everything is just going to perfectly! Like joining the Akas, gaining their interests...a.s.f. And everything is just so rushed! Especially the talk with leader. I mean, he didn't even see their skills, so you could have mentioned his information source. But I appreciate that you wanted to add more detail :) But I think you focus on the wrong things. The clothes aren't everything in a shinobi's life. How about what the characters think, feel and how they react? I hope you can use my review :) But I'll stop reading at this point. Sorry, I kind of lost interest so no more reviews :( I wish you good luck for further stories!
goldenlucario1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I hope I don't flame for you :) but I just want to point out some stuff so you know a different view. Well, I think the notes are really annoying, like "Sorry, I really needed to finish homework so the fight is rather short". You could just leave those out. And the fights were way to short and not that detailed. Plus the Akatsuki are acting rather OoC because they gain interest in them as soon as they meet them. You should have just spent more time over thinking parts overall. Maybe put more thoughts in character development. But please just take this as a wanting-to-be-helpful criticism. :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Hm, I'll still read this for th AKas and girls vut I have to say this wasn't that good because each situation was basically repeated. But that's just a little criticism I hope you're not offended :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well that was rushed and crappy :/ But I can feel with you bro, you want to desperately get passed to boring beginning and start as sson as possible with the interesting part where the girls join the Akatsuki, right? Yeah, fine with me. I don't care about the beginning. I just want to read the interesting part. ;) But as a feedback: the 1st chapter wasn't that great but you probably know that yourself
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I think that you changed Ino's and Hinata's element. I thought Hinata use to be Earth? But now shes Water?
Just finished it chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I loved the idear.I always had a feeling that those girls would join the akaysui.
shadowthief chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I enjoyed tge story line, however it needs more plot, action and romance... it was as thou u were typing a text book... but once u ix that ull b great:)
LEXI chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
HOLY ...SHIT! THIS IS SO GOOD ! MAKE MORE!
SherryLovesChux3 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Ironic, You get knocked out by a person and you were fighting a clone, and you have the Byacugan ._.
GEMfaerie chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Kakuzu: Did I have to spend any money? I'll kill you if I did!
GEMfaerie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow, harsh...
That Girl Who Writes Stories chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
kk, this story was good, you know good plot and the other stuff. Some parts were a bit rushed, like the fights in the beginning and the romance (romance was a bit cheesy, I didn't know that Itachi could smile, lol) but other than that it was good.
girlftw3333 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
I liked it! It was very good. Keep up the good work!