Reviews for To Lay A Dragon
Steviee chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
I love this story so much! :)
Sailor-Earth-Dragon chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
I really like this story. I wish there was more coming. I hope you haven't given up on it... _
Ilamay chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
I love it! The story is real good. It's sad that you haven't update in so long. but I really like it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
wow, very interesting chappy. lol
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
lol to funny awesome job!
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
very nice chappy lol and a lil wicked
PheonixShadow chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
update soon! I love this fic. Draco! Get holda yourself. Harry will be good for you. sheesh, DENIAL comes again. ;) Update, i can't wait for da next chappie!
Chrystal Slara chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
poor draco... thinking he is going to end it... lol great chapter, sorry it took so long for me to read.
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Wow. What a chapter. O.O
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Ha. I like your story. It's a little... different, but still a good read. I'll enjoy seeing how the story unfolds.
sarina chapter 15 . 12/24/2007
Absolutely terrific chapter! your professional writing, your well-crafted story line, your finely defined characters have me totally enthralled. This story kept me entertained and focused throughout the reading. The numerous cliffees are devastating: Snape, Harry and Draco, Nicolas and Lucien and Sven, Ginny and the baby and Blaise, plus the content of that long conversation between Blaise and Draco that you left us with mouth-watering anticipation. Amazing!
Psycho Hippy chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
Yes! Nicolas and Sven are finally getting together! Woot woot!

I'm sorry but that's made me happy even though the rest of the fic contained beautifully written denial with a pinch of despair.
Midori Heiwa chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
ohe i want to know more, gah please try and update soon!

and yes i am real look me up if you dont belive the fact that i have an account.
AMON60 chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
is there something going on btw ron and William, the Avenger’s beater?

...oh and plz plz update...
Swallows a lot chapter 14 . 9/16/2007
cool story hope that you update quivkly...:)

yeah Elijah Burke for ECW champ!