Reviews for A Mother's Perspective
Eric Pope chapter 1 . 3/9
Sequel?
micaelaann chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Real sweet. I enjoyed reading about Warren and WarrenLayla from his mom's perspective.
Lynartz chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Cute!
AngelesPG chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
jaja siempre me encanto esta pareja, me decepciono cuando no terminaron juntos pero siempre mis esperanzas fueron que Will cometa otro error y Warren esta vez no desaproveche su oportunidad, gracias
Osiris Mongua M chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Oh, my goodness, LOVE IT, everything! Really, I like the style of your drafting, it's concrete and direct, send me the sensations right to the point that when I read it, makes me feel shoked and amazed when the imaginary images stroke at the sight with the words. As the other history that I review before: Unwitting Heartbreakers, it has the same effect on me as this one; delighted. Thanks for share this awesome piece of work, sweetheart! Keep this greatness always! See u soon!
MissSalvaforbeson chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
aww this is amazing and oh so cute. and i especially love the last line. he introduced her to his mother! the feels..! i refuse to belief something like this couldn't have happened after the movie ended. who knows,right? maybe will and layla would realise they're better off as friends... atleast i can hope.

love this oneshot. favourited. :-)
12FanficReader chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
That isn't mm. More like t
satomika chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Awww

Nice and sweet!

I hope this has a sequel!
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, it was great. I found the way you portrayed Warrens character through his mum's eyes creative and enlightening. I've been thinking of writing a sky high fic with a focus on home life for Warren, and I think this has inspired me to pursue it. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I like this. Could you add another chapter?
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I loved this!
MissLynn11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aw this is adorable! I'm sure his mom surprised when he introduced her to Layla.
lillian chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
that was very beautiful and do you think you can make a lemon about warren and layla jusk askin but good story
MzRenai chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
nice!
Sheere chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Really cute story! I just don't get why it's rated M.