Reviews for Wax On, Wax Off
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
LOL what a great fic :D You had me laughing hardcore through most of it, and it was so intense when Sunny had to fight Sides. My question, though, is when did Sunny fight off the mind control? Was he in the process of that when he whispered those few words to Sides while fighting?

xoxo

Krazi-1
FireFly92 chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Wow. That was hilarious. XD I love it! I feel bad fer Sunstreaker for having to kiss Megatron... -shudders and gags-
eeyop1428 chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
well, that was a pretty fast-cut ending. i thought that it would carry on for at least 2 more chapters. but thats just me.

but i liked it cos it was a happy ending, but would have liked abit more action. sorry if i'm overly critical!

eeyop1428
blood shifter chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
that was so good. now hurry up and bring sunny back to his former self. good job.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
Oh I get it, Sunstreaker is prending. More please!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
Oh! The suspense! And the weird images of Sunstreaker making out with Megatron, ew...

Optimus: I must say it is a rather...disturbing...thought.

Bumblebee: Ughh! Anyways, great chapter and please update soon! :).

ME: Cya! :).
D. Mischief chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
yay you updated! I was wondering when the next chapter was going to come up.
blood shifter chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
sunny scares me worse when hes a femme. and thats saying something. but this chapter was good. i really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Elita One chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
yeah an update hehehe
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
More please!
Casey chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Sunstreaker sure has a way of getting in trouble. I hope the others realize what is going on before it is too late. Hurry Autobots.
MegatronsSister-WolfDramaQueen chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Oh cruses! I cant WAIT to see the look on Megatrons face if he figures out ever! I'd pay a million to see it lol.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Megatron and female Sunstreaker making out is givivg out wierd images in my mind. xS Is Sideswipe gonna be captured, too? Please update soon! :)

Bumblebee: Hey you! What are you doing on the computer still? :/

ME: Put a muffler in it, Bee, I'll work on my fics later! Oi! You're aggravating!

Bumblebee: I only do it because...

ME: ...You care. *rolls eyes. Bumblebee walks out* (no good plushie thinking he can...)

Bumblbee: What's that?

ME: Nothing 'Bee. ;)
P.A.W.07 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
I already know what Megatron meant by entertainment. Poor Sideswipe is just going to have to sit and watch as Megatron perverts his brother … uh, sister. This promises to be entertaining (yep, I love other peoples suffering … what can I say?)
D. Mischief chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Oh i can see where this is heading and it cant be good at all. Poor sunny he is going to have some major aft kicking when he gets his old body back. I cant wait till megs finds out it is actually sunny.