Reviews for First Night Home
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow...just wow. This was a totally different type of story to write, but I still loved it nonetheless! Although it had its nice and sweet moments, I couldn't help but feel sad also. The lack of physical contact with someone you truly love has got to be painful. Especially when they're just right there. Anyway, good job on the story! I really enjoy reading your fics.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
The best word for this, I think, is "unexpected". So many unusual concepts bundled into one package. It was a sweet story, though. I hope P'hyzzon takes the news well.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I was so pissed when they killed Raven. XD I was then HOLY SHIT when Evil Raven kissed Starfire...and then happy again when she was brought...sort of, back to that goldy spirit thingy. Nice in between here Would have being a nice ("") tragic shot when she actually died at evil Star's hand in the series.
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
:( That's kinda sad... although Raven would eventually get a body later... do you continute to read the current Teen Titans comic books? If no, that's okay. When you think about, Kory's soul must be old like she said, to have seen so many things. Poor Kory, Raven... I hope their scars would heal soon, because in the end they're beginning to heal. Hoping to see more wonderful stories from you.
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
You are an unbelieviably good writer- it's not fair for us guys that you stopped writing your wonderful Teen Titans stories... so, please please please please please please please please please update! I'm going crazy!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Heh... "directly into the bed." Heh... like the stuble hint... heh... anyway, please update! Have you ever consider how unfair it was to us who love your Teen Titans stories, but then you suddenly stopped? I'm begging you, for the sake of like 500 people, finish the story!

Trust me, you have NO idea how often your name was mentioned in Deviantart, Shezyart, and FanFicition! Please finish the series! Please!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
great fic
Meimi no Kage chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I -really- didn't like Titans when it got so late in the series, so I'm kind of ambivalent about this story. On one hand it's quite good. On the other hand I -still- don't like the timeline it's set in.
Princess Koriand'r chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Wonderful story by a wonderful Author! I think I'm a little biased, but when it involves Kory then I have a right to be! She is my fav after all. Keep those Kory/Raven fics rolling!

Kenya