Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Furry Fury
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/24
*hyperventilates from laughing so hard*
DragonKnight1775 chapter 1 . 7/8
Wow this is amazing!
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 1 . 6/18
This is basically my all time favorite story but I lost it about a year ago and I've been looking for it forever. I've read the third one, which I also love, but please tell me you plan on continueing this series.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/1
Well, if Crookshanks insists! This is a great little mix of karma and revenge masquerading as a one-shot story. It's also a remarkable indictment of that least-effective of all organizations: The Order of the Phoenix.

Good job, Hermione!
This is crazy but hilarious! I love it!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/5
There should be more fics were Granger calls Harry Supreme Commander. It's sexy, and just works.
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Pure crack! I love it.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
fellow chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
S.P. Tripathi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Merlin! Love this!

S.P. Tripathi says 'Hi' to the Author and 'a pet on the head' for Crookshanks.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nicely done, though you would think that people would be suspicious of Harry's sudden anti-werewolf attitude when he is friends with one publicly. But I also see what you were doing by that, as Harry was simply playing on their fears, telling them what they wanted to hear before forcing them to reconsider by faking the curse. It also acted as a way of showing Albus just what kind of guns Harry is packing; Big ones.
Oh, nice job with the inclusion of the DA meeting, it was funny how Harry suggested Anthony become the chicken instead of just conjuring one.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is great!
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So, heres the thing, its the last week of uni and im stressed to the max. I have two big exams and an essay due but i was freaking out. I remembered your harry potter/firefly crossover making me cackle so i thought, ooh, maybe theres something else to make me laugh. So i lay down on my bed with my ipad and begin reading about Luna convincing V he has to eat poop if he wants to be immortal. I fell off my bed... Well done! You put a smile on my face! :) love your work and your awesome humor!
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ingenious. And less disgusting than your last one.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Crookshanks says? Well, far be it from me to offend the grumpy Lord of Fur. I have to admit that this story makes me wonder if the OotP is just a Junior DA. The OooP were worth crap in canon, didn't do anything worthwhile with the information they got. Intelligence gathering isn't much good if you're not going to use the information intellligently. Storywise, nice one, I like to see a confident, smart Harry.