Reviews for An Open and Frank Discussion
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ha! Leave it to Wonder Woman to sort out the whole Civil War mess single handedly! I still like your version of Batmans method best tho :)
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Funny one - makes one want to read the scenes before this and the follow-up.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ooooh! Diana is most upset! Poor Tony . . .
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved it! If anyone needs a civics lesson pounded into him, it's Tony Stark.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Based on an actual conversation?
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
eh, it's all right
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Stark deserved every moment of what Diana did to him! :)
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Go Diana Go!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am a DC Comics fan. I love that she's kind enough to help Tony see the error of his ways, so to speak.
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Go Diana go! I can so beleive that Diana would be able to kick the ass of the Avengers. Especially if were talking goddess of truth almost as strong and invulnerable as Superman version of Wonder Women. With no Thor around, and leaving out the X-men she could so handle them.
Fang Cullen chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol! another awesomeness story! i like the references to other heroes, tho i'm too tired right now to figure out who most of them are...i got iron man tho! :)
Tangent chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This has made me very happy. :D
John Riehle chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
While I have to admit that the notion of Wonder Woman reading the riot act to Iron Man and soundly giving him the butt kicking he so deserves after Civil War is immensly satisfying, don't you think it's stretching creditability just a bit far by saying that Wonder Woman could take the entire Avengers roster without any backup and not only beat them, but beat them with little apparent effort or regard?
Dusty chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Go Diana! What I wouldn't give for someone to come along and rescue the Marvel 616 Universe at this point...
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
What? Wonder Woman doesn't have Tivo?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Go Diana! Honestly, between Infinite Crisis and Civil War, it's like everyone's reverting to the excessively ridiculous Silver Age stories as inspiration...