Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
Please finish this story, I'm sick of you not finishing your stories it's rather annoying.
Katie chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
Please carry on this story it is amazing and so gripping. Thanks for all your work so far. From a fan in England
Tomboy Amy chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
luv the story! keep writing an plz update!

amy
Twilighterbby chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
y did u stop! u said u were gonna rite more but then u stop? if u get this message plz keep writing!
Twilighterbby chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
KEEP WRITING! PLEASE
Twilighterbby chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
keep writing! PLEASE!
anonymous reader chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
please continue and FINISH THE STORY. i really want to know what happens, but make it long! :D
Elven at Heart chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
stephanie chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
i am SO GLAD that u decided 2 start writing again! i really wanted 2 no wat would happen after. :) hope u continue till the end! [again,awesome story!]
Summer Jasmine chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
You should never give up on your work, no matter if it's getting read or not. B/c eventually someone will be coming through the categories and come across this. XD I do it all the time, trying to find some decent stories and my favorites list will surely back that point up. XD lol.

anyways, great work. Though I must say I'm going to have to go back and reread this, b/c it's been so long. I barely knew what was going on. XD well take care!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
I just started reading your story today and it is awesome! Please continue!
Padfoot and Stacey chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
UPDATE WITH A CHAPTER SOON PLEASE!
Twilighterbby chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! BEGGING U! IT WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY NOT NOING WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT-I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STORY! ITS MY FAVORITE! :O :( :) ;(
Twilighterbby chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
please,please,PLEASE! keep writing and updating not knowing what will happen is killing me! this is like the best story ive read so far! i love it, but please keep writing! [this story actually almost mad me cry[akward]at parts some of it is just sad...but anyway updae fast! im begging u! ;)
Twilighterbby chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
OMG! this is so suspenseful and awesome! i wanna keep reading...[great story]