Reviews for The Brilliance of What If
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Please tell me this story is a lightxmello and not a mattxmello
J chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Is this a Light x Mello fic. or a L/light, Matt/Mello fic.
cannibal corncob chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
For what it's worth, I really this story and sincerely wish you would consider continuing it.
Arysthae chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Wow! This story really unfolds! I couldn't stop reading! You're right in saying that Mello's thought process is disjointed, it's kind of difficult to keep up with XD. But I love Near/Linda's perspectives and I also really like the little snippets of Matt and L we get! I can't wait for the plot to come together.
XJhoker chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Well, first of all, forgive my horrid english.

Now, well... how to start. This story... is brilliant.

Even though I'm not english-speaker, I had been reading all Light x Mello's fanfics around here -Spanish LightxM fandom is hardly found- and not many are THIS amazing.

So well, I love the idea and how you're developing it, it's really cool how the life of every character here interwine at one point. I find cute the relation you created between Lidna and Near and the platonic love Matt has got for Mello, whom he believes is a girl -laughs-

I really can't wait for next chapter, so hope you update soon!
One percent chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I was scrolling down my favorite stories page, and realized that I could not remember much of the titles. However, this one was stuck in my brain. "The brilliance of what if" had a strong impact on me when I read it first, and I remember retelling the story to everyone I came across for a whole week.

Your writing is skillful. That "Anger" bit about Mello was so brief yet effective.

I love this story to bits, it still torments me that I don't know what happens afterwards! Simply put, it is one of the best ideas ever had written by someone who can get the point across in a very unique way. Pure genius. I wish you'd continue it!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
1. your poetry is NOT shoddy (I want to be a professional poet so people underestimating their poetry is a pet peeve of mine) 2. this is AMAZING! this has to be one of the most out of the box fics or stories in general I've EVER read and no I'm not just saying that. Please update soon :D
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
This story seriously is the bomb. Update
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
THIS IS SO GREAT WONDERFUL THAT YOU HAVE TO COME OUT OF YOUR RETIREMENT! Come back and finish this!
R chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Update soon! I've been waiting for your next update. Don't tell me you've given up on this story?
One percent chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
This is where everything is more than just interesting! your story is awesome! and the plot is so rich!

I loved the part with Near and the girl, it was so cute.

But seriousely, it's a genius story, I can't wait to see the developpement of it XD!

It completely swallowed me into the events!

and XD mello and Light interactions were so perfect here!

please, an update T_T
One percent chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
I absolutely love this chapter!

the conversations were amazing!

and... mello is so hard to talk to XD I LOVE it! No other words!

and a "wow" for L.

Everything is so Right!

I'd better stop now and hurry to next chapter!
One percent chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
impressive. Matt appearance here was so charismatic for some reasons. You portrayed him and his situation so well that I got confused from liking a stray XD

You really got talent! and the relation between Mello and Light is really strange. Those two characters are really so present.

I can't wait to see where this is going, I love it so much already
One percent chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
this chaper made me grin all the way from excitement XD

How silly will that be with mello there XD such a great blackmail! such a good idea! and besides, it's something logical in a way!

awesome!
One percent chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
amazing! Now I see why you had a headache writing this! it's clearly thought!

I am oh so impatient to read the rest! it's excellent, captivating and for some reason dangerous! I love it