Reviews for Bond
stelladelnordxd chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
Please update soon! You're writing was so good!
TwistedLime chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Sad. Good, but sad. Make me happy again with another update. Pretty please?
TwistedLime chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
*rolls eyes at Sirius* Funny, but made me want to knock some common sense into Padfoot.
TwistedLime chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
It was sweet, but I didn't get the ending. Was the letter from Harry or was it telling him he was free or was it something else glaringly obvious that I didn't get?
TwistedLime chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
Yeah, you'd figure he'd want to party, so I like this take on Sirius's freedom. It'd be great if you could make this one into a full on story, containing him gaining his freedom, and what he did afterwards. Nice one-shot though.
TwistedLime chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
YAY! Happiest one yet. My brother's the same way with not changing the channel unless the remote's in his hand. Otherwise it's "Sis, go change it for me!"
TwistedLime chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Fabulous. Thank you for the happy. The ending wasn't bad, just a little cheesy.
TwistedLime chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MAKING ME CRY? Come on, dude. But in a way I liked it because it was canon-compliant, but that made it sadder. More happy!
TwistedLime chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Much better! Baby Harry and Sirius, my favorite combo. Can I have fries with this? Absolutely fantastic. As usual.
TwistedLime chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
*sob* To sad! I hope the next one is funny, or I'll cry. Good, though.
TwistedLime chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
*rolls eyes at teenage boys everywhere* Funny, if totally wrong. Ah, it was hilarious. Remus finally caved at the end and joined, proving my theory that there is no perfect man, even if Remus comes mighty close.
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw, so sweet! I'm probablly going to review each of these individually, just so you know.
PenBlender '95 chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
Good chapter, but you might want to give the story a higher rating.
PenBlender '95 chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
That's what should have happened! Minus the cigarrets, of course.
PenBlender '95 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
There's nothing wrong with the ending! By the way-

Prongslet?