Reviews for Fire Nation Infiltration
Sheba chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
wow... that was amazing
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
oh MY GOD.. that can only be described as genius on paper. How did u get such inspiration or writing skill? It's simply amazing. I never thought avatar could be put in such a serious tone - i mean, it's got its intense serious moments but this was just on a whole other level - the angst was palpable all the way through and the ideas SO FRICKEN REALISTIC. i feel like these characters are so much more real now. amazing work keep up the writing :)
Aryck-The-One chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
You only ever got 22 reviews for this? I don't know why, it's a great short... I've got a pretty long favorites list filled with old KatAang stories. Since fan-fiction has been slowing down a bit recently, I've been going back and reading a lot of old stories. This has always been one of my favorites. Great work. Long live KatAang!
EMS14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was amzing and beautiful.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, i REALLY liked the shower scene. )
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Spectacular! I have to say, this has got to be one of the most imaginative and well writing stories I've ever read here on FanFiction. I could really see all of this happening on the show. And your description of life in the Fire Nation is quite inspiring. As for the "shower scene", I can say with all my heart that THAT is the kind of romantic moment I've been waiting to happen on the show. This story is definitely going into my favorites, along with you of course.
blAIRbender chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aww! The fluff! Very well done, as always. x]
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i thought i replied to this story...anyways,that was so cute! this is my second time reading it.I remembered it from your other story,Soul Search when he says this is how they confessed their love.I think it's soo romancy part seemed just a bit rushed but i don't mind at all.i love fluff!the whole story was amazing and i can't wait for you to write more chapters...of your other stories...i guess.
pleasedeleteaccount1579 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007 was so fantastic! words can barely describe how awesome it was! definatly one of my favorites. fabulous job!
libowie chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was, oh wow. That was definately one of my absolute favorites! I loved it!
justicar347 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I'm glad that I finaly got around to reading this. I think you really caught on to the theams that have hinted as to what the fire nation will be like. I rather liked the drunk Toph and Sokka part, that seems to happen to them in a lot of fics. The shower part was very good, but I liked how you stated that it wasn't a magic fix. Giving Aang hair as a disguise was a good idea.
Hilduh chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
GREAT! ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT! it was soo adorable how they both slipped in the shower. and i love how you detailed the turmoil that was going on inside of Aang. This is one of my favorites!

Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
So... amazing... I... cannot... speak...

This was probably the best 100th story. Ever.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Well, your 100th story was definitely a hit! I loved it! You described their feelings so well, especially Aang. I enjoyed it soo much! Very well written and I of course loved the kataangness. :) FAVES!