Reviews for Binary
Kesomon chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Just when I thought I couldn't adore Ram more, here's Narcoleptic!Ram being pretty frickin adorable. 3
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well done!
Crims chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I so wish there were more stories getting into the relationship between these two! It was brief, but there was energy there. I love the way your RAM speaks, and that he can make accounting exciting. *g*
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i adore Ram. there should be more fics with him in it. hell, there should be more Tron fics in general! you'd think there would be, since there's a Ton world in Kingdom Hearts II. :/

this was awesome. me likey :D
Jazzerman chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I like it. Too bad there aren't any more Tron fics. I like to see interaction between characters.
olivia chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
cute :)
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh dear, you're pretty funny. You've got Flynn's irreverent character down, and the stuff about lump sums and translating the word "actuarial" into binary made me laugh in a snorting fashion out loud.

Anyhow, yes. It's really not THAT slashy. Really. I'm not into slash, and I wasn't bothered by it, so, yeah. Anyhow.
desilusor chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I just saw this movie yesterday and thought that there MUST be some fanfic with this pairing.

Oh well, I just wanted to say that I love it. Keep writing.
Allronix chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*laughter* Snarky, lively, and highly intelligent. you certainly nailed Flynn. Never really saw slash between him and Ram (not like there was time), but this presentation of their attempts to understand one another was sweet and kinda sad, especially knowing what happens to our dear Actuarial.
tulip chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
hmm, pretty neon blues
Talliana chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like it.. even if it comes across somewhat unfinished

Nice idea - maybe flash it out a bit?

lg

Talliana

(not a native english speaker)
Zokita chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Thank you so much for writing this!

I was just thinking about this pairing earlier today, and I'm so happy to see a fic about it. Flynn is such a lovable dork, and Ram can be understanding when he wants to. I'm really interested in reading about Users and programs trying to bridge the gap between their worlds. I'd love to see more in the future!