Reviews for Tact and Respect
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
XD Oh this was Hilarious and still so wonderfully in character! Sasuke as the Funny one, who would have thought?! All in all, just loved it :D
HasiVA chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome! I loved it! Marvellous!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awq,cute
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I thought this one shot was great except one thing: How much you used comas. Comas are like pauses between words, so when I read what you wrote it was like this: Sakura...(pause)went wide eyed

There didn't need to be a coma there at all. Other than that, it was great. I thought it was cute, kind of funny, and a little sexy. I give it three and a half stars out of five.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Naruto's so dense... but you have to love him. Love the SasuSaku!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
AHAHAHA! that was so good! dude. a smartass sasuke is hillarious. i could so picture that

great work!

D
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Damn, almost a smut! Kukukuku... But seriously. You do have a very nice, technically sound writing style. Flows pretty smoothly, covers a lot of ground without feeling frantic or sparse like a lot of other stuff out there.

I started to read your Reliance fic, and was really crushing on that, but then was heartbroken when I saw it wasn't finished and it's been on hiatus for awhile. So tell me true, before I invest anymore time LOVING it - are you planning on finishing it? Anytime soon? Because I don't want you to break my panda heart! *makes eyes at you*
Emerald.Flame chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was so cute. I almost died of giggling afterwards. Naruto is so clueless sometimes. But you cant help but love him for it. Sasuke is so kool. I love the sarcasm. I've got to say, one of the best stories i've red in awile. :)
lullabycharmer chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Love Sasuke and his sarcasm! "Maybe I should teach you some respect." That line had so much innuendo buried in it I almost died with happyness. A perfect one shot, and it makes me happy for Naruto.
Blank183 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh ho ho ho; Sasuke teaching her respect? I wonder what method he'll apply... XD Cool work!
xxInuloverxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw I found this adorable. Sakura and Sasuke make a cute pair. It's humorous to me of Hinata's actions to Naurto. But I must say I understand what Hinata feels, Naruto-kun is so adorable and funny!
FanGrl0606 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
's just like Naruto not to notice Hinata!
BrokenSoul13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
oh so shmexi!

i loved it!

great job.

:]
Fireyoukaigirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Smartass Sasuke is FUNNY! I love it.
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
kyaa

i dont know why i went on a frenzy,

but sasuke-kun seems so hot and witty here.

haha,

nice, good, excellent job!

Ja!