Reviews for Ino's Lament
naku12 chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
love this story! can u update?
emily.myra chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I was flipping through the archives and stumbled on this fic. I really wish you'd finished it. It's awesome.
shiorinsan chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Hello there!

So I couldn't sleep the night before and thought I might checked up some stories from GaaHina archive. But it turned out I ended up in KibaIno's and read your story until 4am. Straight from chapter 1 till the latest one.

Okay so about the story. I'm not good with criticism. If the story is bad or not worth my time to read, i wouldn't have bother to read or leve. Review at all. If the story is good then i will read all the way to the end and leave one or two comments.

It is the plot that kept me up all night to read Ino's Lament. I seriously thought that they would f up the mission and got ambushed then locked up in a dungeon or something then they would have their make love session there.
I was kinda pissed when reading the part where Ino got angry so easily. I thought like "whata a crazy b*tch, making conclusions here and there without confronting the man first". But it turned out they got hit by some jutsus. It was a very interesting turn of event.

It was really sad of what happened to Ino. But she was right. It was her fault. She got karma from dumping shika like that. But since she is one of my favorite naruto's chara, i pray that she would have a happy ending with Kiba.

I really cant wait for the scene of wedding. Please write more sooner. And I hope God of Ideas and Imaginations will always find you.

Xoxoxo
Shiorinsan
Druella Sofia chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
pwese continue this.. i love this ! *.*
Kataranara chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Really like it so far! Can't wait for more. :D
nerdswagger62 chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
i love this fic you HAVE to update it
nerdswagger62 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
oh my fucking GAWD! i've read this story 5 times...literally and i sucked SUCKED my thumb each time i read this chapter and laughed the whole FUCKING TIME...hehe fucking time
Fipa-chan chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
AHHHHHH!

I want more! I want more! I want candy! Sorry, wrong soundtrack.

I really liked it. It's so good written.

Please update soon.

Kiss
Night-Pheonix316 chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
oi bro please you have 2 finish this story its off the hook
01Anime-Lover01 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
hi im new i really like your story:)

when are you putting up more chapters?

just wanted to know
leiaah chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Ino's the bird? XD

Ah, I really hope you update this soon!

You have a really good writing style and it's pretty captivating to keep readers going.

Hope I've given you enough encouragement to write on, because the story is seriously awesome.
leiaah chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Ahh! *_*

Tough boys going soft is so kjehrgkweuhrg, there's no word for it.
leiaah chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
Oh dear.

Kiba's retort to Shino's snort made me laugh bundles.

This story is great so far.

Oh, you probably know, but you disabled anonymous reviews.

Some anons do review.
Firpi chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
This story is excellent. Kinda scary how long you've actually ben updating. Either way, your writing is excellent. you description are good and th story line is moving at a decent pace. I would say keep it up, but the time between your updates is a little let down. Either way, hope your still writing.
makeitadream chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Awesome i reread this again and i REALLY want to know whats going to happen PLEASE UPDATE!