Reviews for Flirting with Death
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Makes Sense! Only Yukiko though haha XD
Weird but extremely Cuuuuuuuuuute~~~~
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
My, this is wonderful story. Love it. Death is so wonderful, I think I'm loving him here, despite being a sort of OC. Makes me interested in the actual story since this is a prelude.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hey, i wonder if in hte future of this fic, conan would be able to kill someone( without meaning to, of course) with his voice. Tis fic does explain alot, though...
145796213 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Things make so much more sense now! That was a great idea, and it seemed very well written.
K K chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice, snicker I would like to see what happens next
J-Kid chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awwww. I was wanting this to be a Discworld crossover and that Death would SPEAK LIKE THIS AND BE ALL FUNNY. :-)

Interesting concept though. It would certainly explain a lot about Shinichi's penchant toward stumbling upon mysteries.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah. so that's why shinichi is a body magnet!
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That explains things!

I adore this story, just so you know!

I am now going to read your Conan/Phantom crossover sequal, and I adore your work, I really enjoy reading it.
mangaluva chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
XD I really like your Yukiko so Shinichi;s a son of death is he? Explains a lot...
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Hahaha, that was one of the most creative stories I've ever read!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
ha ha...-
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I KNOW I've read this before, but I guess I didn't review the first time. D: Sorry! Anyway, this story just tickled my funnybone, and it sure explains a lot of things about Shinichi. XD Good work!
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
HAHAHAH! Oh Go YUKIKO! That was great! I'll be laughing for a while now. HAHAH!
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that is nice. the power of death. if shinichi knew about that he would become a hermit.