Reviews for Third Party Caller
Fingirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oooh, that burn. I loved it.
Tunechi Baby chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
that was hilarious... she just keep going towards the bedroom after all the signd telling her to turn around.. its like the final destination Great Story
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh major burn to Cameron... therefore I loved it! 3
JLCH chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
mudoskillz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This really shouldn't have been that satisfying. . But I'm always annoyed by Cameron. Thanks for rubbing it in. :) Great one-shot.
casey26334 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
hahahaha! burn... lol. great story but poor cameron. and i dont even like cameron! hahaha!
the story goes on chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I loved it. The last line was so House.

Cameron must have been crushed when she heard that. So much for thinking that House leaving the key on top of the door frame was somehow House's way of letting her know something private about him.

The story was short but it certainly packed quite a punch.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
HAHA, ROTFL at the last line.
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
very nice :) I can imagine Cameron would be that nosey.
StayAlive-Okay-AllonsY chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
love your fic!... I LOVE THE LAST PART!...

really... it felt great when house told her that... HAHA! ... jut great.. love it... definately this fic goes to my favorites!.. just love it!... :)
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ouch. This is one really cool story, and Cameron showed a lot of courage to get in that room (a bit of masochism too, but a lot of courage). Her comments are also very insightful - is that a regular thing? Is House a cuddler? I really loved it, congrats!
joraco14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great fic!
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
nice.. good thing for cameron.. atleast, now she knows she has no chance for house... and that house is for cuddy...
ceciilee chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i love how she thought that the key was there almost only for her but house sets her straight! if it wasn't b/c she actually had a reason for waking him and preventing him from staying with cuddy longer I think house would have certainly killed cameron :)
maaaayyynnneee chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this was great i loved the last line :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »