Reviews for Tuesdays
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Adorable! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
digustingly cute! I LOVE IT!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
my faveorite part is the very last six lines.

“I never knew you actually had time to watch anything, being a superwoman and all.” He kissed her neck again to lessen the bit of his words.

“Shut up.” She tried to push him away, but to no avail.

“Commercials,” he whispered stubbornly. “You’re mine until the show comes back on.” He returned to pressing little kisses to her neck and shoulders, delighting in the way she squirmed against him.

“You know what, Woody?” She let her head fall back, giving him access to more skin. “I think we should do this every Tuesday.”

“Oh, no,” he said teasingly between kisses. “I think we should skip the weekly thing and do this every day.”

Jordan sighed contentedly. “And I think I really like that idea.”

best ones.

hahaha.

b/c of the medical accuracy.

then b/c your mine till it starts again.

then we should do this more often.

yeah.

its like FREAKIN' amazing.

thanks!

-natalie.
AdoAnnie chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hey please have more stressful days at work if it means you'll write more drabble like this! lol I love fluff, it was really good.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
"The other show I used to watch on Wednesdays was canceled. Rather sad, really." LMAO. Love that you put this CJ reference in here :)

Cute little WoJo story :)

Please go write some more!
speedlesweetie chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Too bad it was only 1 chapter! It was great!
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very fluffy and cute. I liked it. You are a great addition to the Crossing Jordan fanfic writers. Keep it up!
MissLizzyJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Loved it! Nice dig at NBC too.
JordanCavanaughHoyt chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Yes we all need fluffy sap and I love the show on wednesday but instead of being rather sad it was awful kill NBC sad
mecedeme chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
LOVE the line about the show on Wednesdays!

Thanks for the smile!