Reviews for The Canterbury Handfasting
I'm glad I didn't consider Snape to be a friend to Hermione. He's a double-crossing backstabber.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Hermione can be quiet brilliant and Lucius knows to appreciate that.
Thank you for sharing your story.
liljennmartin chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Great little story...I really enjoyed it!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Well done.
hochexplosiv chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
They do make a lovely pair.
RedsAttic chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
WOOT!

EXCELLENT!
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Delicious all the way through. The layers are lovely - sometimes the kid friendly nature of JKR's stuff just depresses me. And the dialogue - absolutely wonderful. Lucius' conversation with Snape made me shiver all over.
purrfus chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
The vast difference between the beginning scene with Ron and the ending scene with Snape is fantastic. And all the stuff in between is really good too.
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Found this on a favorites list and decided to take a look see. Its one of my favorite pairings.

The format and perspective change were well done, the letters fun and interesting to read. The little details like Crookshanks and the quill really made an impact. Looking forward to more.
crysta656 chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Awwe! I loved it. Such a delightful tale! I do hope you continue writing and I look forward to reading your other works. Especially if they have Lucius in them. :)
Rokimbo chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
You are such an incredibly clever and talented writer! You stories really are a joy to read! I loved TCH and can hardly wait to read the sequel! Bravo!
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
CoCo82 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
This is a great fic so far! I cannot wait to see where it all ends up going...
A for Anarchy chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
I'm not really a fan of Lucius/Hermione, but you really pulled this one off, I enjoyed reading it!
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
that was good ! is this the end or are you going to make a sequel?