Reviews for Green Lace
Azamiko chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Cute.
VivalaZebra chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Wow! That was one of the best Rayne fics I have ever read! I love how perfectly you captured the characters voices! (Especially Inara's!)
Allego chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Adorable.

This is perfectly matching the original character. I suppose it's mostly because River is still half crazy there : Jayne behaviour facing her seems more natural.

I love the way this story start. It's thrilling.
ljm chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
In reading this story for the nth time, it still makes me chuckle. Good job.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Awww...Jayne got all growly and possessive! How...fluffy? Not quite the word I would have looked for but it fit the situation, honestly ;D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
All that this chapter's missing is the description of Mal and Simon's screams echoing around the ship when they find out about River's desire to seduce Jayne...cuz that would have been hilarious!

In any case, gotta say Jayne was fine form with his "logical" analysis of sexing up River vs. never fantasizing about her again. I imagine though that River's gonna swing him around to being all for the plan, even if things get emotionally bumpy ;)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Honestly can totally see Jayne as someone who would substitute pumping iron for something like Tai Chi or yoga for get some exercise at the same time one's sorta letting things flow through and out of oneself as a means of finding internal calmness and peace.

And I gotta say, the idea of a Serenity Women's Council something that doesn't get explored enough, if only for something to do on long trips between planets and moons ;)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Well...can't say River isn't sending some mighty clear messages to Jayne, but I gotta say it's all kinds of amusing-but-shiny that River's confused at Jayne's continued reticence toward moving things along to a mutually agreeable situation :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Heh...only River would mix flaunting her body to temp Jayne with classic literature references. Certainly gets me all het up, I gotta say...but River's a special kind of lady who's quirks just add to the overall package ;D

Amazing work here to start things off, FabledFigment :D
ljm chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Great story. Incredable stratagy on Rivers part. Jayne never had a chance.
Sage347 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
This really should have many, many more reviews and favorites and all sorts of things.

I've always liked the Rayne pairing, especially since it has the bonus perk of being one of my favorite pseudonyms since way before I watched Firefly. Haha.

Anyway, as such I've read quite a few, but this is easily one of my favorites. Kudos on keeping them both reasonably in character; River was delightful and Jayne was amusing, and they both worked oh-so-well together.

Yay! ;3
Julienne chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
I loved how you wrote River's dialogue. It was nonsensical to Jayne in the beginning, but the reader could almost figure out what her sentiment was. Great job!
icebreather chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I have no idea how I missed this before. But I really like the movement of the story, even progression and you've got Jayne sweet while still very believable. Good one!
Whyt Wulf chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
Wow. I think this is the most accurate Rayne story I've read yet, insofar as Jayne's attitude and personality. Even the way you wrote River in this one is better than most Moonbrains I've read. Keep up the great work!
emma134 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007