Reviews for Price of Victory
Poison'd chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Treat after treat today. Thank you for another particularly good read, and a well-done Wesker x Chris too. There was a lot of background going on in this story that I'm sad didn't get drawn out, it would've made for a wonderful chaptered fic. But I do think you did a nice job with Chris' characterization. Wesker's was a little off to me, but it made sense in some regards and wasn't blatantly distracting. Another favorite here.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Great concept and very well executed! I love the idea of Wesker being so obsessed with Chris and finally getting him . I hope if the mood ever strikes you, you'll do a follow-up to this, or at least another Wesker/Chris fic.
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. "Price of Victory" is a really well written fan fiction. It's one of the few on this site with absolutely no ooc or awkward parts. Everything was believable and ran smoothly. No mistakes. Thank you for writing this. :)
Moonlup chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Very well written and its easy to see how and, more importantly, why Chris makes the decision he does.

Now I'm gonna go look at all your other stuff.