Reviews for Integer
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
that is so sweet! poor sakura! arthritis? haha.
EvilFaerie17 chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Hahahahah, that was funny! Happy Late Birthday by the way. It's always exciting. _

This little one-shot was really good and I laughed when I read it. I would be enjoying every minute of it too if I were in Sakura's position! It would be too priceless to pass up! Except I would be wishing I had a camera to record everything on! That would be funnier. I can't wait to read more of these one-shots so please update as soon as you can!

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
ginny7777 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
i luff gaasaku smut! thank you!
FlameTwirler chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
This last KakaSaku chapter is just priceless _

Actually I rather enjoyed the GaaSaku about cheerful violence as well. Okay, so I liked them all, but those two were my favorites.
Tiasha chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I love this short! It toally rocks! Having Kakashi inebriated by something other than alcohol is awesome! .

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not, but I can tell you that Belladonna is a little bit of a relaxing agent. Good for sleep. I'd have to check my homeopathy books at work for me details on its properties, but that's mainly what it's used for. Also, homeopathics aren't really supposed to have those kind of reactions...but with Belladonna being a plant, it could happen. _
Yami and Ryoko chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Aw! That was cute! : D You write so well! I loved it! It was funny!
Barhocker chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Sweet & short, just how I like it.

Do you know that there is really a medicine called "belladonna"? It's the latin name for "Deadly nightshade". A toxix plant, which is used as a pain ciller. It dilates the pupils too and is an aphrodisiac.

Or you hallucinate. *grin*
moodiful819 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I love this. He reminds me of Miyavi. Kawaii.
Amory Blackwood chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
*gigglesnort* wo legal alcohol! i legally can drink inside my parents house (in almost 20), as long as they give me the drink, and i go no where. _ loved the pirate reference. great.
hasu86 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
i love these drabbles of yours, they're always so fun to read! keep up the wonderful work!

-hasu86
Black Rose TD chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Aww drunk Kakashi's so cute. I just wanna glomp him. XD Congrats on 21. *pops poppers*
Laia Moon chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
LoL. My favorite part of the chapter: "Are you laughing at me because I look like a pirate?". I LoLed there. I look forward to reading more chapters (Im a fan of both GaaSaku and KakaSaku).

Oh, and happy belated birthday. :P
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Yay! KakaSaku-I love random, slightly drunken writing!

XD
Hatake Kai chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
sorry but the gaasaku parts were too much no talkie
kawaiicherry chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
omg. This is beautiful/ hahah

i love it.

Telling Sakura that her new pants are a size too small. What is he getting himself into?
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »