Reviews for Integer
YukiKyo chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I feel the same way about looking for those Doujin. Its all yaoi yaoi yaoi...Hard to find a non yaoi.

Great fics. Your an awesome writer.
Amory Blackwood chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
gotta love the crack and smut. great job! _ can't wait for the next bit of crack you give us!
Black Rose TD chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Aw that was cute. Poor Gaara. I'll love you even with a lazy eye...though it will freek me out to look at you. (Which eye are you supposed to look at when talking to them anyway. x.x)
EvilFaerie17 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Ahahahhah! That was funny! I loved it! I can just imagine seeing her smiling at him while cussing him out for not agreeing to wear some of her picked out clothing for the wedding. I can also see them doing those little pranks with each other. Too great!

Hehe, of course. So that's why he's making fun of her when he can. Because he's getting some later to help her forget. _

I really liked this little one-shot! It was awesome and I can't wait to read the next one!

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Aw...I loved it! I loved the "breathless" part-and Kakashi would choose to show his love during a middle of a raid. Please do more KakaSaku-it's my favorite pairing!
TanksAndHeals chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I liked it :)!
Amory Blackwood chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
yay plot bunnies. i need to release mine. they are getting crowded. _ can't wait for the next one you let go!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I liked it. A lot. It was good. I'm being monotonous. _ hehe, sorry about that! No, really, it was very well written and I liked it. I love this pairing. It's so cool and perfect for me. I can't wait to read what next you have in store so please update as soon as you can!

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
Slim Shady chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I loved this one.
jess chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow, honestly, I have read a lot of fanfics (of a variety of characters from diff animes/mangas), and I must say that your writing is among the best of the best that I've seen. Please write more! It really does makes me feel like I am there with them!
Katterree Fengari chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
I love that last line...
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love a possessive and obsessive Gaara... Lovely descriptions!
Amory Blackwood chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
aw. now that was sweet. loved it! can't wait for the next chapter! .
mel chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I think that was a great story! I really liked how you explained Gaara's feelings in a believable way.
V. Kirimi chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
x3 Very cute!

Mouu Sakura-chan's just too great T_T *Loves her so*

Miu

Okobo-seemppaaii

T_T You must write a ShishuixSakura-chan fic!

n/n

But if you don't...

x3 Then you must update soon!

XD