Reviews for The Morning After
Marth chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Lol that was so funny XD
knight-night chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! n.n
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
xD this was one of the best crackfics I have ever read! Keep it up!
fan XD chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lol best story ever written!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
yeah good thing they dont get pregnant! XD your fic was awsome and a trio XD
GreyJedi chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
YAY MORE CRACK! O.o Out of context, my saying that would sure be concerning...

The ending of this makes me laugh. More than it should.

I like how the guys go from 'I have NO idea about what happened last night' to 'Oh yeah! And then you...! And then he...! And I...! And DAMN.' Three minds are better than one perhaps?
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That last lil comment on the end made me choke on my sandwich. XD
Bishou Taka chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
after the first RBLRBLRBL, you say ike and soren and rhys ._.

just saying D
Hawktopus chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I died laughing.

got up and died again
WriteByMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, I expected that to be creepy, but it was really good! Heehee... Soren was a virgin!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
...Darn, I think I suddenly have a new OTP... I mean, OT3. Soren/Ike/Reyson... I like the idea. And I like how they were working together to pierce together what happened.

Fun read. Well written.
shions chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh wow. In a good way.
SushiWave chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
LAWL! Such a gorgeous threesome you've come up with3
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hooray for non-canonical slash pairings! (Shinon/Rhys and Reyson/The Dynamic Duo) Incidentally, I supported Shinon and Rhys in Radiant Dawn. It looks like someone already caught the mistake about Mist's line.

As far as the story goes, it was interesting, but I seriously think both Soren and Reyson would skip over the inebriated stage and go straight to half-dead, what with Soren's apparent anemia and Reyson's... heron...ness.

And thank you for putting Ike in the middle! At the beginning I was worried Soren would get penetrated by REYSON, and boy would he get pissed at that. (I know, I know, crack fic, but the fact Soren was willing to be in a relationship with not-Ike AT ALL kind of means that in my book.)
Minikimii chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Woah. I'm usually totally against three people in one bed, bu the description just caught my attention. I love how this was a fic of the morning after rather than it all happening. Somehow, that dulled the shock fo rme a bit. :)