Reviews for Wild Pagan Heart
Guest chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
wtf... u can't just end it like this, say you're gonna write a sequel and never finish... this is torture!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 4/25/2014
Love your story! But Reid is a little too controlling. Hope Lux comes back!
Evarisa Noble chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Wow. Such an amazing story. I don't really have anything else to say because that sums it up perfectly!
Evarisa Noble chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
Fucking finally! Gosh I've been waiting for someone to stab/shoot him!

Great story btw, love it completely and reading on... :)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/19/2013
What's with the sad ending ? :(
MrsHardyReignsLover chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i read your story on my phone, and i loved it. i also liked the way you started the sequal, i hope you add onto it. :)
AllThereIs chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read the sequel! :) This was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/22/2012
after all that she disapears...damnn! i wanted a happy ending
LadyLokiOfTardis chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I do Tarot (and am Wiccan too, babe ;]) and I'll give you tip for it. I suggest you find a deck that you... Connect with, of sorts, that you can quickly know what the card means by the drawings on it. Personally, I have a 'Supernatural' deck, it's like... a fanart tarot deck of the show supernatural, but since i'm and insanely obssessed fan of the show, it works well for me. Good luck!
Mason and Alex chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
love it xDD
BubblesScream chapter 35 . 7/23/2011
OMG THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! Sorry, I haven't reviewed on any of the other chaps but I just could not stop reading! I can not fucking wait to read the next one and any other stories you have! The way you write, Im addicted! Thanks for the amazing read! _
dead-is-the-cat chapter 35 . 4/26/2011
...Boston University. Wut.

Okay, first off, I'd like to say that I don't give many personalised reviews, with heartfelt thoughts, such as this. It's usually the default "Nice chapter" or "Love this fic" or "Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update".

Yeah, well, this is different.

When I first read this, I'd had to drag myself past the chapters because I hated, absolutely HATED Lux' background story. I can deal when the MC acts as if he/she has a tragic past, but...you know what? I can't. They annoy me terribly. MC with tragic past? Also out of the question. I don't DO tragic pasts...

However, this one hooked me like a gullible fish.

I fell in love with it, head-over-heels in love. Then it dumped me and the hook sliced through my heart.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

I went over to read "I Must Be Dreaming"...only to find that it's on HIATUS.

!

I loved you. I really did. Don't do this to us.

Please don't. Continue it someday...hopefully sometime soon!

Kay, now I'm going to spam your PM inbox and "I Must Be Dreaming" with reviews and messages.
freedomiswhatIwant chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
kidadigasha chapter 35 . 2/15/2011
this was an amazing story. all i've wanted to do the past few days was read it nonstop! if it weren't for classes and homework, i would have finished it in a day :) but great job! u really have a skill for writing, and i'm glad i came across this story. the way u portray reid is awesome. i can't wait to reid the sequal!
Armygirl0604 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Liking it so far.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you just didn't feel like explaining the whole "Men are witches too" concept and go with it.

So..Ciao!

Congrats on the 27 dresses deal!