Reviews for The Tshirt incident: Retaliation & Escalation
Tiger-ride of a kiss is such a great image raawwrr
I love this story and your other ones as well. I also love GND, though I am a little confused on a few points. Where did the elusive prom pictures come from? Did I miss a page? How did Jareth get them? What is this naked yoga I have read about in the comments? Will we ever discover what is in the mysterious trunk under Jareth’s bed? I am not a member of dart or I would have commented there. I have been agonizing over these for FOREVER! I don’t know how I can receive(if you respond) your answer but please respond!
Where is the rest!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
oh i didn't realise this wasn't complete. i do hope at some point you get a chance to come back to this and conclude it
BaconBaker chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
I don't think I've ever read a fic that I've been so frustrated with. It was well-written, hilarious at times, a good plot (although...um...more, please?), and an all-around joy to read. BUT I spent about 90% of the time shouting in my head-and once out loud-"Oh for crying out loud just DO IT ALREADY!" You have a terrific way of dragging something out without turning it dull and pointless. Brava! I see it's forever since this was updated, but if one review has any weight and you find yourself with some downtown, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase give us more!
nrunn30 chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Against my better judgement I read this knowing it want finished. It's wonderful and I need closure...please.
redmoonrising75 chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
OMG! you had me ROLLING and in TEARS over this one! I can actually see these two sparring back and forth all through this piece. Well done, loved it!
Casey chapter 11 . 3/5/2017
I love this story! Are we going to see a resolution soon or should I just tell myself to quit squawking and be patient?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Please continue! It is woo good, please write more!
Jenni1696 chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
...7 years later...
Concerned reader chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Do you think we've allowed you enough polishing-up time? I LOVE this story! Please for the love of Jareth post some more chapters!
*Also, hope that everything is going well in your life, and thank you for this story!*
Tear484 chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
please more your a great writer
RavenMoon33 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Can't wait for the next part!
labellily chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
SWOON
ariella21 chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Really wish you'd finish this. I love your stories and gnd