Reviews for The Tshirt incident: Retaliation & Escalation
Jenndifurry chapter 10 . 8/27
Rosalinda the chicken toss champion...LOL
Stalianha chapter 11 . 8/3
I guess, after nearly ten years, that we aren't getting any more of this ? If so, that's a shame. I'd have loved to see the resolution and the two of them finally spelling out the fact that they like each other and want to get in a very serious long-term relationship. Also, love the fact that Sarah's inner hormonal thoughts are basically the fangirls' voices. XD

It's great. You know how to draw and how to write, both in meaningful ways. You're great.
Tiger-ride of a kiss is such a great image raawwrr
I love this story and your other ones as well. I also love GND, though I am a little confused on a few points. Where did the elusive prom pictures come from? Did I miss a page? How did Jareth get them? What is this naked yoga I have read about in the comments? Will we ever discover what is in the mysterious trunk under Jareth’s bed? I am not a member of dart or I would have commented there. I have been agonizing over these for FOREVER! I don’t know how I can receive(if you respond) your answer but please respond!
Where is the rest!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
oh i didn't realise this wasn't complete. i do hope at some point you get a chance to come back to this and conclude it
BaconBaker chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
I don't think I've ever read a fic that I've been so frustrated with. It was well-written, hilarious at times, a good plot (although...um...more, please?), and an all-around joy to read. BUT I spent about 90% of the time shouting in my head-and once out loud-"Oh for crying out loud just DO IT ALREADY!" You have a terrific way of dragging something out without turning it dull and pointless. Brava! I see it's forever since this was updated, but if one review has any weight and you find yourself with some downtown, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase give us more!
nrunn30 chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Against my better judgement I read this knowing it want finished. It's wonderful and I need closure...please.
redmoonrising75 chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
OMG! you had me ROLLING and in TEARS over this one! I can actually see these two sparring back and forth all through this piece. Well done, loved it!
Casey chapter 11 . 3/5/2017
I love this story! Are we going to see a resolution soon or should I just tell myself to quit squawking and be patient?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Please continue! It is woo good, please write more!
Jenni1696 chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
...7 years later...
Concerned reader chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Do you think we've allowed you enough polishing-up time? I LOVE this story! Please for the love of Jareth post some more chapters!
*Also, hope that everything is going well in your life, and thank you for this story!*
Tear484 chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
please more your a great writer
RavenMoon33 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Can't wait for the next part!