Reviews for The Tshirt incident: Retaliation & Escalation
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 1 . 5/15
oh i didn't realise this wasn't complete. i do hope at some point you get a chance to come back to this and conclude it
Lady Knight of VT chapter 11 . 4/25
I don't think I've ever read a fic that I've been so frustrated with. It was well-written, hilarious at times, a good plot (although...um...more, please?), and an all-around joy to read. BUT I spent about 90% of the time shouting in my head-and once out loud-"Oh for crying out loud just DO IT ALREADY!" You have a terrific way of dragging something out without turning it dull and pointless. Brava! I see it's forever since this was updated, but if one review has any weight and you find yourself with some downtown, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase give us more!
nrunn30 chapter 11 . 4/18
Against my better judgement I read this knowing it want finished. It's wonderful and I need closure...please.
redmoonrising75 chapter 11 . 3/27
OMG! you had me ROLLING and in TEARS over this one! I can actually see these two sparring back and forth all through this piece. Well done, loved it!
Casey chapter 11 . 3/5
I love this story! Are we going to see a resolution soon or should I just tell myself to quit squawking and be patient?
Please continue! It is woo good, please write more!
Jenni1696 chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
...7 years later...
Concerned reader chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Do you think we've allowed you enough polishing-up time? I LOVE this story! Please for the love of Jareth post some more chapters!
*Also, hope that everything is going well in your life, and thank you for this story!*
Tear484 chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
please more your a great writer
RavenMoon33 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Can't wait for the next part!
labellily chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
SWOON
ariella21 chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Really wish you'd finish this. I love your stories and gnd
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Please ease finish! It was so good!
SilverTheo chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Wow this is so sensual! I'm gutted to see the last update was in 2009 though; have you written any more?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Noooooooooo, you can't leave it there! Six years is plenty of polishing time! We need a resolution!

I've recently discovered GND and marathoned it in one evening. DAMN, you are talented! And then I spied the link to this, and stayed up much later than I should've reading it one sitting.

I love these characters, I love the way you portray them in writing and art, and I really hope you'll finish this. Thank you so much for sharing it!