Reviews for The Tshirt incident: Retaliation & Escalation
BexyLexi chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
Goodness their dizzying dance of barbed words and half truths is incredible. And immensely entertaining.
BexyLexi chapter 9 . 10/26/2020
Hm yes he's smirking just a little too much, as ever I suppose!
BexyLexi chapter 8 . 10/26/2020
Oh goodness what a piece of writing! Amazing, hot, amusing, touching, the sentimental meaning that is, and yes funny too. It has everything. Especially brilliant is the discussion over sensible precautions. I don't think I've ever read an extended exchange such as this. Great dialogue. The implication of his jealousy was particularly delicious. Onward!
BexyLexi chapter 6 . 10/25/2020
Duh duh derrrrrr. So very g!as that wasn't actually the end!
BexyLexi chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Pahaha nothing like the proverbial bucket of cold water...or maybe more like lukewarm here. Not exactly doused just delayed. Yes hurry up Sarah
BexyLexi chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
Woooo woo. Phew. Finally ! Ha! She really does know how to strike a bargain. Imagine doing that when faced with such delectable distraction
BexyLexi chapter 2 . 10/25/2020
Phew, well Sarah certainly does have a stubbornly strong will to withstand that onslaught. Cor. Silly girl. Haha
BexyLexi chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Hmm my my, she's in trouble now! Amazing stuff, hoo yeah *fans self*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2020
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to, but I think Jereth has given some compelling reasons not to be her boyfriend. Jereth complaint about her not doing what he wants bothers me. If she wants him so bad can't she actually say that instead of Jereth telling her he knows what she wants in a relationship. Okay, she denied wanting Jereth, but he's also disrespected her personal space, boundaries, and oh yeah, chose to not use birth control. Even if he doesn't need it, couldn't he respect her need for safety. Also, why would she trust her body with someone who flat out agrees she shouldn't trust him. His whole treat like a princess thing is crap in my view. I"m a little creeped by the whole pinned to the door so she can't leave thing.
BowieQueen chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Thank you for writing this story. Man jareth is heard work. Haha. Sarah put up a cracking defence though. I liked the last few chapters and even though I see it'd not the end, it could still end there and I feel satisfied.

Battle chapter 11 . 5/5/2019
Okay but wheeeerrree is the next part? I loved this so so much
Margot Grazyna chapter 11 . 3/10/2019
Świetne, przeczytałam jednym tchem, po latach od publikacji nadal porywa i uwodzi twoich ów. Rozumiem že aktualizacji po tylu latach to już nie mam co oczekiwać?
Jenndifurry chapter 10 . 8/27/2018
Rosalinda the chicken toss champion...LOL
Stalianha chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
I guess, after nearly ten years, that we aren't getting any more of this ? If so, that's a shame. I'd have loved to see the resolution and the two of them finally spelling out the fact that they like each other and want to get in a very serious long-term relationship. Also, love the fact that Sarah's inner hormonal thoughts are basically the fangirls' voices. XD

It's great. You know how to draw and how to write, both in meaningful ways. You're great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Tiger-ride of a kiss is such a great image raawwrr