Reviews for New Beginnings
honoradele chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

Really, how can you just leave us hanging like this?
DragoLord19D chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Continue this story or I'm goin' Drogs huntin'!

*Cocks ma 'Author-Encouragement' rifle*
Asterisk chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Good story so far cant wait to see whats next
Asterisk chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Good story so far cant wait to see whats next
Aivuo chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Nice start of a new story in the "Small Possibilities" universe! Loving it so far as I have all the others.

It's sad that it hasn't been updated for so long. I don't know if it's lack of ideas or if you're just caught up with other stuff. Anyway I hope you will continue this story sometime. Untill it says "Complete" it will stay in my subscribtion box and my bookmarks.

/Aivuo _
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I'm pretty sure modern technology can figure out what she said, even with no audio. And they can probably get fingerprints from the blade, unless she wore gloves..

I really hope you continue this, even though it has been years since you last updated. It's really interesting.
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
o_o.. What.. was Shego busy with, exactly?

And I feel so bad for Mouse. And all the other people who fell victim to the twins.. but mostly Mouse. LOL.
Hotduelist chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Really good chapter. I wish there was more. Hope you continue this series.
Nagi Kokuyo chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
When are you going to continue this story?
Sailor Nibaru chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Ahh, it's good so far, but it's unfinished! D: I hope you update soon, don't leave me hanging like this!

Off to read the last story in the Small Possibilities series (so far), then, I guess! x'D
Aceina chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
good but i dont relay care much about rons adevnture si want more of kim and shego so when will u update
Big Ace 1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Dear NoDrogs,

I know that Thousands of readers probibly already pointed this out, But why not have Dr Director find Dr Dracken's notes on how to make the Rectroviris that origanaly impregnated Kim?. Then use it to let Moniqe and Ron Bear childern thru Yoshi, As well

as Kim and Shego?. {Yes Like I said Everyone and his brother has

already Made this siguestion.}Thank you for your time

Cincearly Big Ace 1
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Now you have me intrigued... Who is Kyou Zou?
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Sith-spit? Is Mouse some Star Wars character I've never heard of? Seeing Hellboy as the nanny would have been funny, though.

And Shego is seeing a shrink? For what?
cloudcrusher chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
You have to continue this it's awesome both RYM and possible family ones