Reviews for Footsteps that Follow
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh, please continue this! I would understand if you don't, but please do!
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Dude awesome! I love the visuals and your version of Leonardo. I am eager to read the next chapters. You write wonderful stories and this one is no exception. XD
SuperSpeed chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Is this going to be a whole story? I hope so, it seems really interesting.
timme chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
very cool. it's been years, but it would be amazing if you posted the rest of it. cheers.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Please update this ASAP; it's a really good story. The style is unique, the descriptions are incedible, and the overall fluency is amazing. _ I hope you continue this story; it is very, very intriguing!
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Interesting .
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love it! Haunting and well-written. I find it interesting that it was "Donatello" that guided Leo and not Splinter. Wonderful portrayals of Leo and "Donnie". I hope you continue this.

/It just looked so much like Donny. The casual way its legs folded underneath the chair rungs at the bottom, the reverent way it held the book in its lap, all of it Don, all of it perfect down to the electrical burn scars on the tips of his fingers and patient smile. It even sounded like Don. Leo crouched down at the opposite wall and carefully felt behind the small bookshelf in his room for the dagger he should have hidden there.

“Things don’t work that way here,” the thing said, observing him. “Look, if I promise I’m not doing anything to hurt you, but am in fact trying to help you, will you stop looking for sharp, pointy weapons?”

“No,” Leonardo said flatly.

“No negotiation?” It seemed amused./

Simply amazing descriptions of "Donnie" and how much it reminds Leo of the real one. Gotta love that little conversation between them.
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
More...please? Do I have to beg? *Gets down on hands and knees*

Please! I'm so intrigued! I love your characterization, your exposition just generally everything about your writing!

Keep up the good work!

Lady Rain
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I'm intrigued yet again! This one is very interesting, but doesn't quite have the urgency that the present tense stories do. I'm a fan of present tense, in general-but this prologue has certainly hooked me without it, so well done. :)
Danaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Common, update. Please?

The first chapter was great, and it sounds interesting(VERY interesting).

KseniaNZ chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I love your dialogue, and I'm very intrigued as I'm not entirely sure where this is going.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
oh this looks really good and i'm not usually one for Leo centric fics! you may have won me over to the dark side... err blue side with this fic. I usually go for our orange colored hero.
Tewi chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
"“I don’t understand,” Leonardo whispered." Well that just about sums up what I'm thinking right now... but this makes it a little more comforting: "...fic which isn’t supposed to make much sense yet, so no worries."

What Leo's brother's are to him? Not what they mean to him? And then he has to name them? And he only has one chance to do this to save himself from a choice he made from enemy options?

Well-you've captured my attention! I'm completely confuzzled but looking forward to becoming just a little bit less confuzzled!

I do have to say, before I forget, some of the conversation between Leo and the Don that's a part of Leo and not really Don is funny! Nice to have some comedy thrown in with the confusion!

All I can say now is: stupendous job and I can't wait to read more!
Navie Chance chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Oh wow, this sounds great! I can't wait to hear more!
untamed canine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007