Reviews for Mistress of the World
houquilter chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Be careful what you wish for, for one day you may receive it.
Withering Soul chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
o.o I liked it. Thank you for sharing.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
How did King Phyrrus put it? "Another such victory, and we are undone."
The Emerald Ingot chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
You know what... I never though about that.

Genius.

Hmm... I suppose the whole problem of control would be the reason why the old 1940's comic book villains always went after mind control. I mean, seriously, you wouldn't have to worry about an uprising if you could just tell them how tho think. Or, you could do the whole 1984 thing. Those governments were seriously scary, and yet I could still see the logic and the ways it could work, even in real life. I seriously doubt that there would be a 'V' persona like from V for Vendetta to start the ball rolling on toppling a government like that.

Though I suppose that if you did use a government like 1984, after a few generations you could do the research you wanted. Once people fell into the rolls that you need them to, if their standards of living were comfortable, they would have no reason to rise up, especially if they knew that there was nothing better for them if they did. Then, aside from some reletively minor overseeing, all the research you needed would be right there. And you'd have trained and loyal professionals that would help you. _

... dammit, you're too good of a writer. You've gotten me into a rant mode.

I'd better cut off now before I made an even bigger fool of myself.

Best of wishes!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Glad I re-read this fic(for some reason, it reminds me of a Doctor Doom Graphic Novel, where he won and took over the world, and then, he had to take care of it, and the bueacracy drove him nuts, and he gave it up) and seems like that's what so many would-be conquerers do. Liked this fic here, as it was just quirky and a fun read.
face towards the dawn chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
voldemort's got the wrong idea, chasing immortality. he should be designing board games or making a perpetual motion machine or something.

some people say being forgotten is the final death. that's not so bad. imagine having to hang around forever.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I agree, victory for the light is best for everyone. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
Era Lupus chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Yeah! I'm the first reviewer ever since you're updated in May! Not that it's bad or anything, i've written a story once [my first story too!] and practicaly no one even reviewed [probably got three of them] I deleted it some time afterwards.

But this isn't about me is it? No, this is about your one-shot; i think it's good. I suddenly got a thought after reading it; what would Voldy or even any other Dark Lord do after they've won the war? Hm, other than that great one-shot!